chapter 30

Danish's pov :

As soon as i saw her in that state i wanted to kill that bas***d but i also don't wanna scare marwah that's why i was calm or i can say trying to act as I'm calm .

We entered in that room and saw that marwah was in an uncomfortable dress my hand started clutching .Everything was controlled by My guards.

This club was so small and cheap. in Dubai this richest millionaire, owns this cheap club . Wow isn't it wonderfull ?

Not only this he also brought my marwah, purist soul ever i have seen in my life to this sort of place.

It was easy to control this mini club were all this human trafficking was occurring.

Everyone who came to buy my girl or any other girl had to pay a handsome payment to me . I made them pay .

Because what they did was wrong. 

My gaze again shifted towards her. My legs started moving
Before doing anything or thinking anything i hugged my girl to myself. 

I felt relaxed like i started breathing again.

She didn't protested me from hugging her infact she putted her face on my chest like she wanted to hide from something.

I hugged her till my heart was satisfied but it never happened so i picked her up in bridal style like the first time i did when she was kidnapped by me .

We got into the car were Safi was already waiting for us .

He asked me the most common question of the situation.

"Dany is marwah alright?"

I nodded my head at him and again concentrated on the beauty who was in my arms .

"Don't leave her alone again Danish ."

"Abhi toh Qayamat bhi ajaye toh bhi mai issai khud se alag honai nahi dunga .aur ussai zaruur Qayamat dikhaunga jisne merai khatir meri jaan koe mujhse jheenne ki koshish ki....."

( even the death can't apart us now.I'll not let that happen and who tried to take revenge on me by targeting my love I'll show them what death is...)

i said with a lite smile on my face those words automatically came out of me.

"Take the car to my house. "

We arrived infront of my home i took marwah to her room and placed her on the bed after locking the door carefully.

I saw safi sitting in lawn waiting for me .i told him

"Safi be ready tomorrow with the work i gave you ."

He nodded his head and i saw a mischievous glint on his face.

"Yes boss allahafiz.And and and one more thing don't do anything wrong umm you know what I'm trying to say you can do that all when you guys are married perhaps tomorrow night. "

"Ewww safi get out you are disgusting man ... get out ."

"What. "

"Nothing Allahafiz. "

"Haaahaa Dany is blushing haahaa "

"Get lost. "

"Cool down man I'm leaving. "

"Fast ."

"Ok ."  He left from there.

I again went inside her room and sat down beside her bed and took a hold of her hand in my hand i started making circles on her hand