Chapter 21

KYLIE'S P.O.V

I woke up and I couldn't open my eyes properly, but I could still see some stuff. I can hear an ECG Machine beside me and I can feel some oxygen through my nose. I weakly opened my eyes and I realized that I was in an ICU room. I weakly and slowly tilted my head sidewards to see if there's someone outside.

I saw Jacob, Chanyeol, and Jinho. They were sitting outside while sleeping. I groaned in pain as I tried to move my body. I feel weak and and its hard to move.

Suddenly, the ICU room opened and 3 guys appeared in my vision. Chanyeol, Jacob and Jinho.

"KYLIE! ARE YOU OKAY?" Jinho asked me in a worried way as I felt a tear, fell on my cheek. I weakly lifted my arm and caressed his cheek.

"I-I'M FINE. WHY AM I IN AN ICU ROOM? I-IS SOME-SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME?" I asked him. He wipped his tears and held my hand.

"YOUR SICK, HONEY. YOU HAVE A DISEASE CALLED, CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE. THE DOCTOR SAID THAT IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU'LL BE IN AN ICU ROOM FOR BETTER TREATMENT. YOU ALMOST DIED. YOU SURVIVED." He said as his tears fell even more.

"SH-SHHH! DON'T CRY. I'LL BE FINE. W-WHERE'S SYDNEY AND JI-JINYOUNG?" I asked him weakly as my hand wipped away his tears.

"THEIR AT SCHOOL. THEY'LL BE SAFE WITH THEIR UNCLES. I'LL BE WITH YOU" He said as he wipped his tears again and he caressed my hair.

"WE'LL GET GOING NOW. TAKE CARE SISSY. SYDNEY AND JINYOUNG WILL BE FINE. WE'LL DO OUR BEST." Jacob said. Chanyeol nodded and bowed. They hugged each other and the 2 boys left.

"TAKE A REST FOR NOW, BABY. THE DOCTOR WILL BE HERE LATER. HE'LL BE CHECKING YOU AGAIN. I'LL BE OUTSIDE. I CAN'T STAY HERE." He said as he kissed my forehead and  waved his hand as a goodbye.

《HOURS LATER》

The doctor came and cheked me. He injected some medicine and they took me to another room. Its a sweet room. They took off my oxygen but they kept my ECG. They kept my dextrose and they connected some antibiotics on me and left. Now Jinho was on the sofa, sleeping peacefully. I closed my eyes and fell asleep for a short rest.