Chapter 16

JINHO'S P.O.V

While we were watching a movie, I felt someone's head, fell on my chest... I knew it was Kylie since she was sitting in front of me and I'm back hugging her... I looked at her and saw her sleeping, peacefully... I moved closer and pecked on her cheeks... I slowly moved and carried her to our room... I laid her down and covered her with our blanket... I went to the other side of the bed and made myself comfortable... I laid down and face her... I hugged her and pecked on her forehead and slept...

*MORNING*
7 AM
KYLIE'S P.O.V

I woke up and felt someone back hugging me... I looked at my stomach since I can also feel an arm there... I saw Jinho's veiny arm... I held it and someone whispered from behind...

"GOOD MORNING BABY" Jinho whispered from behind and it gave me chills... I felt his hot breath from my neck... I looked at him but didn't turned my body to him.. I looked at him and spoke..

"GOOD MORNING" I greeted as he cuddled even more...

"SHOULD WE GET READY?" He asked.. I got confused so I turned my body to him and looked at him..

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" I asked in confusion...

"I'LL SHOW YOU LATER... BUT FOR NOW, LET'S GET READY FIRST" He said... I nodded and he kissed me passionately... I kissed back and quickly broke it so I could get ready... I smiled at him as soon as I broke the kiss.. I stood up and went to the bathroom to get ready...

I took off my clothes and went in, in the shower... I took my bath and brushed my teeth.. Then I did my makeup and fixed my hair... After that, I grabbed my outfit and put it on...

My look:

I went out of the bathroom and saw Jinho, smiling at me

I went out of the bathroom and saw Jinho, smiling at me... He walked closer and spoke...

"FIX SYDNEY" He commanded nicely and I nodded as he went in, in the bathroom and took his bath... I went to Sydney's room and saw her playing with her iPad again...

"SYDNEY, GO TAKE YOUR BATH" I commanded nicely...

"OK  EOMMA" She replied kindly... She ran to her bathroom and she took her bath and brushed her teeth... After some minutes, she ran out of the bathrook and I dressed her up and fixed her hair...

Sydney's look:

"AWWWWW! MY BABY IS SO PRETTY" I praised her as she smiled and kissed my cheeks

"THANK YOU" I thanked her for giving me a kiss then we went out of her room and we went to our room.. Then we saw Jinho, putting on his perfume...

"APPA!!" Sydney said and she ran to her dad and hugged her dad... Her dad carried her and looked at her and spoke..

"AWWW! MY BABY IS SO PRETTY" Jinho praised Sydney, the way I praised her...

"OF COURSE APPA, EOMMA MADE ME PRETTY" She said as they both looked at me with a smile... I walked to them and Jinho spoke...

"EOMMA MADE YOU PRETTY BECAUSE SHE'S ALSO PRETTY" Jinho said in a lustful voice while looking at me like his nearly drooling... I walked closer and closed his mouth since it was nearly opened wide... Sydney and  I laughed at his dad's reaction and we had a family-hug... Then Jinho broke the hug and spoke...

"SO TODAY, WE'RE GOING TO MALDIVES... BUT DON'T WORRY BECAUSE WE WILL USE EOMMA'S FAMILY JET SINCE I ASKED PERMISSION TO JACOB AND HE AGREED BECAUSE WE'RE GONNA BE WITH HIM AND HE'LL TAKE CARE OF SYDNEY" He said and we packed our stuff and we went to the airport and we met Jacob there... We rode our private jet and we went to Maldives....

AFTER SOME HOURS

We arrived at Maldives and we have our own villas... Sydney is with his Uncle Jacob, while I'm with Jinho...