Chapter 14

After dinner, Sydney and Chanyeol said their goodbyes and left.... Jacob left as well... He said that he'll be working and he'll do my work... I'm now left with Jinho...

"JINHO... CAN WE GO HOME? AS IN TOMORROW... I FEEL WORSE HERE... MAYBE I'LL JUST HAVE MY TREATMENTS AT HOME.."I asked him and he looked at me with a worried expression...

"ARE YOU SURE?" He asked me... I nodded and begged...

"OKAY.... I'LL ASK THE DOCTOR TOMORROW... FOR NOW, TAKE YOUR REST FIRST..." I smiled at him and he pecked on my lips... I went under the covers and slept...

-MORNING TIME-
*10 AM*
JINHO'S P.O.V

I asked the doctor if we could go home and he agreed.. Now I'm fixing our stuff while Kylie is asleep.... I don't wanna wake her up yet.. She needs some rest... After packing, I sat on the couch and I waited for her to wake up...

10:30 AM
KYLIE'S P.O.V

I woke up and I felt nothing... I looked at my arm and I had no dextrose... I touched my nose and I had my nose oxygen off so as my electrocardiograph machine... I saw Jinho on the couch and he was asleep... I stood up and went to him... I hugged him and he hugged me back in his sudden feeling...

"THANK YOU" I said as I highed him tighter...

"ANYTHING FOR YOU" He said.... We left the hospital and went home... When we arrived home, I saw Sydney accompanied by his Uncle Chanyeol... They were playing on the couch...

CHANYEOL'S P.O.V

I saw Kylie and Jinho standing just some footsteps away... I was shocked because Kylie should be resting at the hospital... Sydney and I were playing on the couch...

"SYDNEY, WHO'S THAT?" I said as I pointed on her mom....

KYLIE'S P.O.V

Chanyeol pointed to us and Sydney turned around... When Sydney recognized us she quickly ran to us and hugged us.... Then she hugged me lastly... I carried her and kissed her on the cheek... She kissed back on my cheeks and spoke...

"EOMMA!! ARE YOU OKAY NOW?" She asked me happily.. I smiled and spoke..

"EOMMA'S FINE NOW... I GOT FINE SO QUICK BECAUSE YOU PRAYED FOR ME... YOU DID A GOOD JOB BABY" I replied and explained myself...

"YEHEY!!! EOMMA CAN WE PLAY?" She asked me happily...

"BABY, EOMMA NEEDS SOME REST" Jinho replied as he caressed Sydney's hair...

"NO! I'M FINE... ACTUALLY, I WANTED TO GO TO THE BEACH... WELL IF APPA WILL SAY YES?" I said in a joking way but I really wanted to go to the beach... I looked at Jinho with my pleading look...

"OK! OK FINE..." He sighed and said that... Sydney and I went upstairs and got ready... I was wearing my swimsuit but under my clothes and Sydney had the same...

My outfit:

I wore my oversized-hoodie and went to Sydney's room, to help her change... After changing her, we went down and went to our car..

Sydney's outfit:

When we were driving, I saw Sydney getting too excited.... She kept looking at the window... By the way, we're with Chanyeol... The boys were at front while Sydney and I are at the backseat... We arrived at the beach and we were the only people, I wonder where they are... Sydney and I took off our existing covers and left ourselves with our swimsuits..

My swimsuit: