Chapter 17

10 YEARS LATER
8 AM

Its been 10 years and our relationship is still strong... He's not cruel anymore... Jinho is at work while Sydney and I are home... Sydney is still sleeping while I'm in the living room, watching some mother tips in Youtube, using my phone....

Suddenly, I heard someone called me fr upstairs...

"EOMMA!" She called out... I knew it was Sydney so I went to her room and saw her sittin on her bed while crying.. I walked to her and hugged her...

"WHAT'S THE MATTER?" I asked her worriedly... She hugged me and spoke...

"E-EOMMA, WHERE'S APPA? I DREAMED ABOUT HIM" She said while crying on my chest...

"WHAT TYPE OF DREAM, HONEY?" I asked her while I caress her hair...

"I SAW APPA WITH ANOTHER GIRL AND THERE WAS LITTLE BOY WHO CALLED HIM APPA AS WELL" Sydney explained her dream and I got confused so I just laughed and made her sleep again... When she was sleeping, I heard the doorbell rang.... I went downstairs and I went to our main door...

I opened the door and saw a woman with a little boy... The little boy looks like a 7 year old kid... I smiled at them and greeted...

"GOOD MORNING... HOW MAY I HELP YOU?" I greeted and asked her nicely... She looked at me and spoke...

"WHERE'S JINHO?" She asked me in a cold tone... I got confused so I asked her back...

"WHY? WHAT DO YOU NEED FROM JINHO?" I asked her confusedly...

"WELL I'M HERE TO LIVE WITH HIM... OBVIOUSLY... AND WHO ARE YOU? BY THE WAY, I'M HIS WIFE AND THIS IS JOOHEON-SSI" She introduce... My heart shattered into a billion pieces when I heard her say that she's Jinho's wife and they have a son... I smiled bitterly but my tears were about to fall but I refused to let them fall.

"I'M GONNA CALL HIM... I'LL MAKE SURE THAT HE COMES RIGHT AWAY..."I said as I bowed and let her enter the house... I carried my daughter to the guest room and I locked her room... I grabbed my phone and called Jinho..

*ON THE PHONE*
Jinho: Hello?
Kylie: Hello?
Jinho: What's up baby?
Kylie: I-I'm f-fine... Uhmm, Jinho... Come home right now... Someone's waiting for you...
Jinho: Okay! I'll be home in a minute..
Kylie: Okay...
*Hung up*

I wipped my tears and I covered Sydney with a blanket... I went out of the room and fixed myself before facing that girl... When I was walking down the stairs, I heard the doorbell rang... I ran to the door while his wife was just sitting on the couch...

I opened the door and I saw Jinho... He smiled at me and hugged me... I refused to hug him back so he broke it... He was about to kiss me but I moved away and refused his kiss...

"IS THERE ANY PROBLEM?" He asked me and my tears fell... I cried and looked down... I slightly wipped my tears and moved aside to let him see his real family...

He looked at the direction and he gave me a shocked expression...

JINHO'S P.O.V

I saw Yuri with Jooheon-ssi... I grabbed Kylie's hand and pulled her towards them... I gave Kylie a reassuring smile as I glared at Yuri...

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I asked madly... I hated her because she's such a slut...

[FLASHBACK]
*5 YEARS AGO*

Yuri was my first girlfriend and also my first love... I caught her cheating on me... Which made me hurt the most was seing her with the guy inside our room.. They were having their session...

[END OF FLASHBACK]
《BACK TO PRESENT》

Yuri smirked at me and stood up to speak but before she could do that I spoke...

"YOUR NOT MY WIFE AND YOUR NEVER MY WIFE! THAT KID? ITS NOT MY KID! ITS YUNWO'S SON" I replied madly... She smirked at me...

"DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT WAY? DID THAT GIRL POISON YOU?" She laughed at Kylie which made me more pissed... I pointed a finger on her and I stepped a bit... Then I spoke..

"SHE'S NOT JUST A GIRL! SHE'S MY WIFE! AND WE HAVE A DAUGHTER!" I said in a bit high tone but not like shouting... Kylie held my arm and pulled me back... Yuri smirked at me and spoke...

"THEN, WHERE'S YOUR DAUGHTER?" She asked in a rude way... I signaled Kylie to get Sydney... She nodded and went to get Kylie... After some few minutes, Kylie walked to my back while carrying our sleeping Sydney...

"NOW! THIS IS WHAT YOU CALLED A REAL FAMILY! NO ONE'S CHEATING! NO ONE'S A SLUT! NOT LIKE YOU! YOUR A BITCH AND A SLUT!" I said in the same tone as earlier... I saw Yuri's face was embarrased... She rumbled her hair in frustration and pulled Jooheon-ssi's hand... They left and I turned to Kylie who was crying really hard but she stayed quiet...

I hugged her with Sydney and I cupped her cheeks then I wipped her tears..

"YOUR MY ONLY ONE.." I said sweetly as I cupped her cheeks then I kissed her forehead and I hugged her....

7 YEARS LATER
KYLIE'S P.O.V
6 AM

I was preparing stuff for Sydney... She's now a 10 year-old girl and she's now in 5th Grade... She's a first honor and she's a top 1 student in her class... And by the way, I'm bow 9 months pregnant with a baby boy... Jinho and I decided to give Sydney a brother since she wished for it... I'm can be giving birth any moment... The doctor said that I'll be giving birth at December 25 and its now December 20...

After preparing Sydney's lunch and bag, I went to her room and woke her up... She woke up and she went to her bathroom and got ready.. She got very disciplined when she knew that she's having a brother... Jinho is at work...

After some minutes, Sydney went out of her bathroom and I dressed her up and I made her ready for school...

Her look:

After dressing her up, I heard her school bus' horn sounded

After dressing her up, I heard her school bus' horn sounded... She grabbed her stuff amd went to school... And as usual I had to clean and clean...