Chapter Two

Momo's back was aching when she woke up but she shrugged it off when she saw the younger sleeping. She smiled at the sight.

"Oh Momo, good morning." Tzuyu greeted her while coming out of the toilet.

"Good morning to you too, yoda."Momo greeted back.

"You slept there last night?" Tzuyu asked her while pointing at the sofa and Momo nodded.

"Wasn't it uncomfortable?"Tzuyu asked worriedly.

"It's okay." Momo assured her. Tzuyu nodded and went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the 9 of them.

Momo looked at the sleeping Dahyun and decided to carry her back to the maknae line's room. She lifted her petite body and carried her bridal-style while walking to the room. When Momo finally reached Dahyun's bed, she set her down. Just as that moment, Dahyun woke up.

"Oh, you're awake." Momo pointed out, bending down to kiss Dahyun's forehead as a good morning.

"Thank you for yesterday, Momo. Could you do me a favour and keep it a secret?" Dahyun scratched her head.

"I'll do that, don't worry. Go shower and we'll go for practice later." Momo informed her while patting her head.

When Dahyun was done with her shower, she saw Tzuyu watching some cartoon.

"Tzuyu! Give your favourite member a hug!"Dahyun smiled widely while opening her arms.

"You're not my favourite member though."Tzuyu immediately scooted away.

Dahyun immediately pouted and walked towards her with her arms still opened.

Tzuyu decided to run away, Dahyun chasing right behind. Momo shook her head at the sight and called Dahyun over.

"I want a hug too." Momo told Dahyun, frowning a little.

Dahyun grinned and hugged Momo, causing the both of them to fall onto the floor as she did so.

"Come on,let's go eat breakfast." Momo laughed and pulled Dahyun up.

______

When Tzuyu put down the waffle that she had cooked for everyone, Momo noticed that Sana's waffle was different. Sana's waffle was shaped into a heart. Momo raised an eyebrow while looking at Tzuyu who pretended not to notice her.

Sana was still in her room but the other Twice members was already starting to eat their waffles and arguing over small things. Obviously, their argument was nothing serious, it was just their way of bonding. When Sana finally came, she tripped over her own leg and fell onto the floor. There was silence for a few seconds before everyone broke into laughter. Sana pouted while sitting on the ground. Tzuyu gave a small smile and got up from her seat before helping Sana up.

"Morning." Tzuyu greeted while kissing the top of Sana's head. Sana blushed and quickly pushed Tzuyu away, internally panicking.

"Ooooooooo." The members started teasing the couple childishly and Tzuyu just rolled her eyes.

Once Sana sat down beside Tzuyu, the members continued their conversation.

"Tzuyu-yah." Sana called while taking a bite of her waffle.

"Hmm?" Tzuyu hummed.

"Nothing.I love you."Sana suddenly said, making Tzuyu smile.

"I love you too."

Momo who was sitting beside Sana heard the whole conversation and started to cringe. Dahyun who noticed it asked if she was fine.

Momo then repeated the conversation she had just overheard and Dahyun immediately burst into laughter. Dahyun started wiggling her eyebrows at the couple and Sana retaliated by kicking Dahyun playfully under the table.

It was just another normal morning in the dorm.

______

Chpt 2 : edited ✓