Chapter Four

It was night time once again. After Momo had made sure that all the members were asleep, she made her way to the maknae line's room.

"Dahyun?" Momo called out softly.

"They're asleep, so you got to tone it down a little." Dahyun informed her as she opened her arms, gesturing for Momo to hug her.

Momo let out a quiet laugh as she wrapped her arms around Dahyun's tiny waist.

"Momo, I feel so worried." Dahyun admitted, breaking the silence.

"Why is that so?" Momo asked, slightly surprised.

"I feel like I'm just dragging the group down. I'm the one that takes the longest time to master a choreography, I don't have much lines, my rapping skills are average and I'm not even as pretty as the rest of you girls." Dahyun paused before continuing.

Even one of our managers had told me that the reason I was in Twice was because I had the "fun" personality. I was the loud one, the funny one. Nobody would notice if I'm gone, don't you think so?" Dahyun ranted quietly, looking at the bedsheet.

She was trying her best not to cry as she thought of her flaws.

"Dahyun, you're not dragging the group down at all. Your silly actions makes the group happy and makes us energised whenever the week gets exhausting. It's fine if you learn the choreographies the slowest, no one is perfect at everything. Even me! I'm the main dancer but I can't get everything right at one go." Momo forced Dahyun to look at her, giving her a small smile.

"Did you know that I can't memorise the lyrics as quick as you? I think I may be one of the slower ones, in fact. Even if you aren't the best at something, you are surely talented in other areas. Your lines might be little but the way you rap is breath-taking. Everyone in Twice contributes to making the song sound good. Without all 9 of us, the song wouldn't have the same vibes and meaning. Please don't ever think about things like that again, it hurts me." Momo wrapped her arms around Dahyun's shoulder and kissed Dahyun's forehead.

Momo could feel her heart aching for the younger. She was forced to be the expressive one, causing her to bottle up her emotions and displeasure.

It was probably why Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were so close. They had that in common, bottling every problem they had till they could't hold it in anymore. It was the reason why the other members pampered them so much.

"You're always the sweet talker, hmm?" Dahyun teasingly grinned.

"You look more lethargic than usual." Momo pointed out, ignoring Dahyun's comment.

"You noticed?" Dahyun asked, smiling.

Dahyun liked it when people noticed things about her. Especially when they figured out things about her without Dahyun even telling them.

"Of course I would. You're eyes doesn't really shine when you smile and your teeth doesn't show much. Besides that, you're like my favourite person in the whole world, how could I possibly not?" Momo rubbed Dahyun's back.

"You're amazing you know?" Dahyun told Momo.

"I try." Momo smirked.

Dahyun then pulled out of the cuddle and told Momo to turn over.

"Why?" Momo questioned at the sudden request.

"Your back is aching from sleeping on the couch, isn't it? You kept touching your back throughout the day." Dahyun tilted her head while Momo flipped over.

"It was aching a little and it felt sore. Don't worry! It'll be fine, at least I made you feel better." Momo answered with a cheeky grin.

"No, it's not fine. You need to take care of yourself too." Dahyun nagged while massaging Momo's back.

After a while, Momo got up and hugged Dahyun.

"I know you're tired. Just go to sleep." Momo ordered her sternly.

"Can you stay here?" Dahyun asked Momo, mastering her best puppy eyes

"I had no intention of leaving anyways." Momo shrugged. She gently pushed Dahyun onto the pillow while covering their bodies with a blanket. Momo kissed Dahyun's nose and patted her to sleep.

______

Chpt 4 : edited ✓