Chapter 14*

I was so turned on by what happened in the Oval Office, I couldn't stop thinking about it. My legs pressed together under my desk every time it ran through my head.

I needed some kind of release, anyway I could get it.

I walked to a nearby bathroom. It was unisex with only one toilet and one sink. I slipped inside of it, and placed my foot on the toilet. Then, I began touching myself while looking in the mirror of the sink.

My breathing fastened as I pleasured myself, and suddenly the door opened. I was shocked, and then I realized it was Dick. I took my shoe off the toilet seat, and stood there, looking at him.

He looked back at me, and kept eye contact as he placed his hand behind him and clicked the lock on the door.

We collided together, kissing, squeezing, groping each other. He lifted me up and placed me on the bathroom sink, lifting up my skirt. Then, we both began tugging at his leather belt to unbuckle it.

He breathed out as he placed himself inside of me. Then, he began feverishly thrusting inside of me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pounded hard into me. For a rich kid, he definitely had flow.

He pulled out, his throbbing member still hard. I got off the sink and squatted down, placing him in my mouth as I sucked him off. He released in my throat, and I looked up as he slid himself out of my mouth. He rubbed his thumb over my bottom lip as I swallowed.

Then I stood up in front of him. He aggressively held my hips and turned me to face the sink. Then he kneeled on one knee and began licking my pussy.

My ass was in his face as he devoured my clitoris and entrance. Finally, I released, and I watched in the mirror as he stood up behind me.

I turned around and he was already reaching to kiss me. He shared a passionate kiss with me, then held my waist.

"I'll leave first, then you leave after." He whispered, then unlocked the door and slipped out.

I cleaned myself up and washed my hands, then returned to the office. Susan stood at the door with a clipboard in hand and an upset look on her face.

"Where have you been?" She asked.

"I took a break." I told her and her face got red.

"This isn't common hour! You can't just get up and take breaks as you wish." Susan shouted. "Mrs. Kennedy is looking for you."

"And how would you know that?" I asked with a hand on my hip.

"Because I answered your phone. You were too busy on your self-given break." Susan said in a squeal.

"Don't you ever answer my phone!" I pointed. "That's at my desk any calls that come for me are my business."

"Well it was ringing so much is was disturbing other workers." Susan answered back as she held onto her clipboard.

"I don't care who it was disturbing! Don't touch my phone." I put my phone down. She stared at me, then smirked.

"I hear you, Decker. I hear you loud and clear." Susan nodded. "Well, Mrs. Kennedy is waiting for you in the East Wing. You may want to meet her, or take another break. I really cannot care about the well being of your job anymore."

I immediately began making my way over to the East Wing, and then into Jackie's office. She sat at a couch in front of a coffee table.

"Janis, good to see you." Mrs. Kennedy smiled. "I was trying to get in touch with you but you were out, Susan picked up the phone."