Chapter 1- Unexplainable Feelings

Characters: Harry,Niall,Louis,Liam, and Zayn

Setting: One Directions Home

Authors Notes: THIS STORY IS COMPLETLEY MADE UP! THE ONLY PART REAL EVENT IN HERE IS THE LEEDS FESTIVAL! So please enjoy but know none if it is real! Except for Larry Love cuz we all know that real J

Harry’s Point of View:

I was just laying in bed when I felt myself being gently shaken. I awoke to see Louis shaking me and telling me to wake up. I was tired and didn’t move, so Louis began jumping on me. I woke up and screamed, “OKAY IM AWAKE!” Louis laughed and sat on my bed until I got up. I wanted to get out of bed and get ready but for some reason, I couldn’t stop staring at Louis. I never noticed how attractive he was. I tried to ignore whatever the reason was for me constantly staring as I sat up in bed. I still couldn’t stop staring… What was wrong with me? I tried to look away but he put his hands in my hair and started massaging my head while he said, “Come on Haz! We need to you make breakfast! If any of us try we will burn the house down!” As I felt his hands through my hair, I couldn’t think. It just made me feel so good and I let out a quiet moan. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME? WHY AM I FEELING THIS WAY? Louis then stared at me strangely and said, “Harry, you just moaned a little. Are you okay?”

I didn’t know what to say, so I just quickly said, “I’m fine” and ran out of the room into the kitchen.

Louis’s Point of View:

I just sat on Harry’s bed and stared at the door. Something was wrong with Harry and I could tell. Why was he acting so strange? Why did he moan when I was playing with his hair? I need to go talk to him….

Harry’s Point of View:

I walked into the living room and saw Niall, Liam, and Zayn sitting on the couch. As soon as Niall noticed me he screamed, “HARRY WE ARE STARVING! PLEASE MAKE BREAKFAST NOW!” I laughed and walked into the kitchen area to begin breakfast. I looked for things to make breakfast with and I found pancake batter, eggs, cheese, and bacon. So I started to make pancakes and omelets. I was doing fine until Louis came up to me and said, “Haz you okay?” and put his hand on my shoulder. When he puts his hand on me my heart stopped and I stared at him. I suddenly got lost in his beautiful eyes. Wow hes beautiful. I stared into those piercing blue eyes and never wanted to stop. Louis hit me on the head and said, “HELLO EARTH TO HARRY? Did you hear me? I said do you want to talk?”

“No I’m fine.” I said. He then said, “Okay good. Now make something yummy, Curly!” and gave me a quick hug. I hugged him back tightly and didn’t wanna let go, but I did. Lou walked to his room and I just wanted to be with him. Wow… Where are these feelings coming from?! I need to do some thinking.

          I went to my room to do some SERIOUS thinking. Louis is my best friend and we are very close but why all of a sudden can I not stop staring? It likes I look into those eyes and get lost. Oh my god this is not good! Im straight! Why am I feeling like this? I don’t even know how to explain this feeling! Oh my god! I just wanted to stay in my room all day and think about this but thenLiam entered my room.

“Harry you ready? We have to leave for that interview in an hour.”

“We have an interview?!” I said almost screaming.

“Wow Haz calm down… yes we do. Remember it’s for that radio station?” Liam said.

“No I didn’t remember!” WHAT? AN INTERIVEW? I NEED TO DO WITH THINKING I CANT BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS HIM RIGHT NOW!

“Harry why are you freaking out? Whats wrong?” Liam said. WHATS WRONG? I THINK I LOVE LOUIS THAT’S WHATS WRONG!!! WHAT? DID THAT THOUGHT REALLY JUST GO THROUGH MY HEAD?

“Nothing! I’ll be ready just go.” I said. Liam looked slightly hurt and walked out.

WHAT AM I GONNA DO? I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS INTERVIEW AND TRY NOT TO STARE AT LOU!!!

A half hour later…

I got ready and walked out to the car. I got in the car and saw Louis. He looked gorgeous! He was just wearing a plain red and black t shirt but he looked amazing in it. And his hair was perfect as usual. Lou saved me a seat and I couldn’t say no. HES SO PERFECT! HOW AM I GONNA GET THROUGH THIS INTERVIEW?!