Chapter 7- Together We Can

Author's notes: IM SOOO SORRY I TOOK FOREVER TO PUBLISH THIS! BUT AS A "PLEAZE FORGIVE ME, IM SORRY" GIFT, I MADE THIS CHAPTER AS LONG AND ROMANTC/SWEET AS I COULD! I LOVE YOU ALL! <3333

Louis' POV

My mind was racing; Me and Harry were once again making out. I thought that I had ruined everything but Harry's passionate kissing assured me that everything would be okay.

My eyes were closed and I enjoyed the kiss so much. Harry's lips were just so perfect and felt so amazing on mine. I was surprised when Harry stopped the kiss. He separated our lips, looked at me and said, "Louis, do you believe me now? You didn't ruin anything. I hope you know I can never stay mad at you."

I smiled and took Harry's hand in mine. "Harry, trust me I know. But I have a feeling you're about to get mad at me again cause I'm about to bring up a tricky subject to talk about."

Harry gave me a confused look and said, "Lou, I won't get mad just tell me." I looked at him for a second and continued talking.

"Okay so I've been thinking. I absolutely love that we finally told each other our feelings for each other, and I love the making out and the amazing sex."

Harry gave a small laugh and nodded for me to continue. "But I have a feeling that this relationship isn't going to be as easy as you want it to be. With the way Simon reacted, I'm worried that he or anyone will never accept us. I know that you want to go to Leeds and spend time together to see what its like, just you and me... But basically I'm scared, and I'm worried what will happen if it doesn't work out. I don't want to ruin what we have."

Harry gave me a look, and I couldn't tell what kind of look it was; it looked like a cross between sad and concerned. He stayed silent for a little and gripped on to my hand tighter. He moved closer to me, and looked at me and said, "To be honest Lou, I'm a little scared too, but I try not to worry about the future too much. I know that you're worried that something bad will happen but no matter what happens I will always love you, and nothing will ever change between us."

I smiled the biggest smile I could ever smile, and stared lovingly at him. As much as he reassured me that things would be okay, I still worried. Everything was happening so fast with Harry and I wanted to tell him so badly how much I loved him that I never considered what would happen to our amazing friendship if anything in our "relationship" or whatever we have went wrong.

"Harry, you say now that everything is going to work out but how do you know that? How are you always so sure that everything is gonna be fine?"

"I don't know for sure Lou, but I honestly believe that when its you and me together, we can do anything."

He gave me another one of those cheeky smiles right before he gave me a huge hug. I hugged him back but I still can't believe what hes saying. He's always so positive about everything and I could tell by his enthusiasm that he truly believed that we can get through anything together. I want to believe him I really do, but I've had lots of heart break in my life and I don't want to screw this up.

Harry broke off the hug and put his forehead to mine and rubbed our noses together. By the look in his eyes he could tell how I was feeling. He always had a way of knowing what I was thinking. "Lou, please trust me when I say no matter what we go through, I will always love you and trust me nothing bad will happen." He kissed me once more and I tried to make it passionate. But worry and concern still filled my body.

******

Harry's POV

No matter what we did all day, no matter how hard Louis tried to look happy, I could tell that Louis was still worried about us. To be honest, I'm worried too, a lot actually, but someone has to be strong. Louis always worries way to much about things and if I don't assure him that everything will be okay, he will freak out and our relationship will definitely be in danger. I really don't know how to definitely assure him that everything will be fine, and not to worry.

The five of us finally had a day off so Louis and I spent the entire day together: going out to eat, walking in the park, anything that would make Louis just live in the moment and not worry about what's going to go wrong in our relationship and focus on the positive things that can happen. He seemed to forget about it and I couldn't help but smile because he had that adorable, lets-live-while-were-young look on his face. His finally happy attitude lasted all day, but it seemed to return when we were cuddling on the couch watching a movie together. He was abnormally quiet, and Louis usually always comments on the movies we watch, but this time he said nothing. 

I couldn't take it anymore, and when he gave out a big depressed sigh, I finally cracked...

"OH MY GOSH LOU WHATS WRONG NOW? ARE YOU STILL WORRIED ABOUT THIS STUPID LEEDS SHIT?!" Lou gave a surprised and definitely mad/sad look. That may have come out wrong....

"Stupid Leeds shit?! Really Harry it's shit?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO FUCKING CAME UP WITH IT!AND IF YOU THINK IT' SHIT THEN WHATS THE POINT OF THIS RELATIONSHIP? "

"OH MY GOSH, Don't be so dramatic! You know this relationship is the best thing that happened to the both of us."

Louis let out a big sigh, and sank back down into the couch. "I know it is Haz, trust me I know, but i have every right to be worried."

"Lou, I know you do, but there is a difference between worrying and obsessing. What are you honestly so worried is going to happen at Leeds that it can break us up?"

Lou sat up, and moved closer to me and grabbed my hand. "Harry, ever since we first met in the bathroom, I felt something special. You set off a special spark in my heart. We only talked for a little, but we definitely clicked. When you walked away, I honestly was so sad that I didn't give my self a chance to talk to you more. Then, when we were formed into the same band, I had that special feeling again and from that moment when I jumped into your arms after we were told that we were staying in the competition, I knew that fate wanted us to be together. Ever since then all I wanted to do was kiss you, and hug you, and have you love me forever. Once you told me that you loved me, I finally had a chance to be with you, kiss you and have you love me. I've just wanted this for so long and I never want to feel again what it's like to not be with you."

oh my gosh. that was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. I sat in Louis' lap and pressed our lips together. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and said, "Louis, I've said this before and I'll say it again. No matter what happens in Leeds, I will always love you. Nothing will ever change that. I believe in fate too and I know that fate will keep us together. You will NEVER have to know what it's like not to be with me. I will always stay with you, through everything."

He looked at me with the most loving look anyone could ever get. I did it, I got through to him. Now he's knows that no matter what, together we can get through everything and anything.