Chapter 6- Love Is All That Matters

Harrys Point of View

Its been 3 days, and Louis hasnn't unlocked the door to his room. I've tried so many times to get him to talk to me, but he wont. He's so upset about what happened in the interview, and Uncle Simon scolding him in the office. Louis thinks I'm mad at him; he thinks he runied everything but he didn't. If he would open his door then he would know that. I just want to give him a huge hug and let him know that everythings okay.

I was sitting in the living room watching FRIENDS, trying to get my mind off of Louis. WHY WONT HE TALK TO ME? HE DIDN'T RUIN ANYTHING! No matter how much FRIENDS i watched i couldn't stop thinking about him. I got up to get a snack and then i just stopped; the silence got to me. I cant take this any longer. LOU IS GOING TO TALK TO ME WHETHER HE LIKES IT OR NOT!

Louis' Point of View

I was sitting on my bed under the covers still crying. I ruined any chance of Simon believeing in me and Harry and I'm never gonna forget that. I was about to go on twitter when i was interupted by a knock on the window. I got up from my bed, open the shades and saw Harry standing right by the window, with a cheeky little smile. I opened the window and said, "Haz what are you doing?"

He chuckled and said," You wouldn't open the door and i couldn't take not talking to you any longer. I seriously need to talk to you and you need to listen."

I bit my lip and said,"Come in."

Harry gave me a little smirk and entered through the window. We both sat on the bed, and Harry began to talk.

"Lou listen to me; What happened with Simon, and the kiss in the interview, you need to know I am not mad at you for any of it. You ran out of Simon's office crying after you said that you ruined us; You didn't ruin anything. Yes, it was a bit of a problem, but whatever happens between us we can fix it. I'm never gonna stop loving you and that's all that matters."

I just sat there for a moment, taking in all that he said. I stayed silent and thought Wow... Harry is amazing. Harry moved closer to me and began to talk again.

"The Leeds Festival is soon and we are gonna really get to see how are life will be as a couple. We are gonna do some other stuff too, heres a little preview"

Harry moved even closer and smashed our lips together. We kissed passionatley for a long time. Harry seperated the kiss and said, "I love you." I stared into his eyes before saying, "I love you too." We continued to kiss and it was the most amazing feeling ever.