How To Make A Cliché Werewolf Love Story

Dedicated to liezlhuman because she's just that awesome.

First Step: The Girl

First you have to have the girl. If the girl is nerdy she should not be well known. If the girl's badass she should be well revered and very well known and always saying and doing stupid but funny stuff. She can be a werewolf or human but if she's a werewolf she must be a low werewolf in the pack.

If you want a nerdy girl she has to have glasses, and books, and loves all things nerdy but secretly love other cooler things too. At first your male were mate (YES, CLICHE WEREWOLF LOVE STORIES ALWAYS HAVE A MATE!!!!!!!!!!) rejects her and doesn't want her but then he starts noticing her more and falls in love with the way your girl is.

Or she could leave and totally return badass and not want the male but the male begs for her attention and after some 'serious plot' they come to love each other and blah, blah, blah...

But if you don't want a nerdy girl you get the badass, no in between for the cliche werewolf love story. So the girl's badass and everyone knows about her and her pranks and her insults and her creaming the popular girl in an insult contest. The bad boy player alpha wants her because she's his MATE (YES, AGAIN MATE EVERY CLICHE WEREWOLF LOVE STORY HAS ONE!!!!!!!!!) but she doesn't want to be his because he's a playa and he has to change his ways or whatever.

On To: The Boy

The boy that falls in love with the girl must be the alpha of the pack and be really scary and mean and possessive and A TOTAL PLAYER!!!!! He must be the alpha of the most highest, strongest, meanest, powerful pack and his name must be something like:

Blake

Mason

Jason

Tyler

Nate

Nick

Slade

Alex

And many names that start with D like Derek, Drake, Damon, Darren, Dimitri. If you want to write a CLICHE WEREWOLF LOVE STORY the alpha's name MUST start with a D. I don't know why but a lot of people just use those names for werewolf alphas. Strange, I know. And not all of those names in the list are too cliche to not use. Just try to refrain from using the top three for your werewolf Beau. Try some A names like Antonius, Antonio, Archie, Alan, Adam, Andrew, Aaron. Good and powerful names that arn't overused. Aaron kind of is but not really in the werewolf sense.

The Key: The Bitch

The key elements to a cliche werewolf love story, a CLICHE werewolf love story. The bitch. You always have that girl who (werewolf or not) is in 'love' *cough lust cough* with the alpha and with do anything to keep the protagonist girl from getting him. To make her cliche she MUST be blonde (sometimes red head or brunette but that doesn't work as well) with a fake orange spray tan and snarky attitude and a "I'm better than everyone" Sense of the world. She has to have once done IT with the alpha. She has to be a cheerleader too and have two friends that look a lot like her clones.

And her name has to be something like:

Tiffany

Brittany

Jennifer

Jessica

Kimberly

Amber

Linsey

Valerie

Stephenie

Sasha