Arc 1.17

Ansell bursts through the door and is in front of Madison within seconds. Madison didn't have time to react as Ansell shoots off his question one after another. He keeps on touching him everywhere to see any wound on his body.

When Madison had enough with his shameless groping, he snapped. "Enough! I'm not hurt, I don't have wounds, so get your hands off me!" He then pushed the wandering hands away from his body.

Ansell was shocked speechless in his outburst and because of this, Madison's parents was able to push him aside. Tracy gave a stink eye to the stunned man before hugging her son tightly to her bosom.

"Oh sweetie, are you hurt? Did they hurt you?! Tell mommy where and I'll take revenge for you!" She shouted indignantly while still squeezing the life out of her precious son.

Mason chuckled helplessly as he tried squeezing in a hug to his son. "But honey, you've already—"

"Shut it! Don't let my precious baby hear it!" Mason clamped his mouth shut in front of his wife's glare.

You may not know of this but Mason and Tracy also joined in the gunfight a while back. The woman is a total badass as she rained fire against her enemies. She's the total devil in battle, the general in a war. Of course Mason wouldn't lose to his wife in terms of kill count; they're roughly tied terms of that.

Madison doesn't know what kind of brand of idiot the original's parents are. Are they really that dense not to realize he's not a damsel in distress? But when he thought that they don't know what he did before finding him, he thinks it's kind of still reasonable. But he doesn't know about Ansell...

He looks at the man and sees him staring at him with hungry eyes. He flinched and looked away. What's with the ravenous eyes? Eh?!

"Let's come out of here now, sweetie! Let's go home alright?" Tracy said and helped Madison to stand up.

"But—what about the kidnappers?" Madison is so ready to go home but first he has to take care of them.

Mason and Tracy looked at each other, unsure of what to say. Good thing that Ansell noticed their hesitation and finding an opening to boast to his kitten, he cleared his throat.

"Don't worry about them kitten, I already took care of them." Well, no one would say that Ansell isn't an opportunistic and scheming individual so a little bit of claiming other people's credits aren't new to him.

The couple gave him a glare and could only grit their teeth as they can't refute the man's words. They can't really boast on their son that they kill people right?! Their precious baby isn't ready for that!

Ansell, a shameless folk, grinned at the sullen couple. He further embodied the phrase of being given an inch and taking a mile as he steps forward and grabbed Madison in his parent's embrace and caged him in his arms.

"I was really worried, kitten, I'd thought I'll lose you forever! And to think that something like this could happen after you banning me from seeing you until you show yourself to me, wuu, I'm afraid I broke that boundary!" He said dramatically.

And he further took his chance as he squeezed the shocked boy. He smirked to himself as he let his hands wander around, going places yet to explore.

A hand shot out and gripped his wandering hands, anyone could hear the bones creaking as Madison looked at him in annoyance, the veins in his forehead pulsing.

"How many times do I have to tell you, you shameless man, keep your hands to yourself! And how did you found I'm kidnapped anyway? My parents being here is reasonable enough but you here is a mystery!"