3

When I finally had made it to class, I sat in my seat and looked at the board. There were three questions on there for our morning work, and all of them referring to parasites and hosts. They were really easy, since there isn't much to know about the relationship between the two. Either that or Cassidy didn't feel like making them very difficult.

I had enough time to read a few pages of a book series I was reading. I really loved stories about the supernatural. Vampires and werewolves, witches and fae. Even ghosts. Imagining having a world filled with creatures that look like us but aren't can really drive your imagination wild. Or maybe just mine.

Once the bell rang, I put the book up and pulled my textbook onto my desk. As usual, Sage came and took the seat beside me, Kai took the other seat in front of me. Sage was talking about something about how his guitar string had broke. Kai was asking me if we were going to have a quiz in trigonometry when Mr. Cassidy interrupted.

"Okay guys, settle down." He said in his old New York accent. "We have us a new student that will be joining you on your journey through high school."

The door opened, and I couldn't believe my eyes. That leather jacket is what gave it away. It was them. But not just that, it was a girl! She was the one riding that bike? Her?!

Mr. Cassidy smiled. "This is Miss Tera Colter. She and her family just moved into town and will officially be a part of our community."

She was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen, and there are a lot of hot chicks at our school. She wore black jeans that had rips at the knees, wore a Motörhead tee with her big leather jacket covering it, and combat boots that reached halfway up her calf.

Her cheekbones were amazing. Her nose was small, her lips were small. Her bone structures were near flawless on her face. Her black hair was in a ponytail that looked like it went halfway down her back. The moment she looked around the classroom her eyes caught mine, and I froze. Those dark yellow circles I thought. She looked exactly like that woman in my dream.

After just a few seconds of a gaze between us, she turned and looked at Mr. Cassidy and smiled with a nod. "Thank you sir. I'll make sure not to cause too much trouble." She said, her voice rough but still beautiful. Huh, her voice sounds familiar...

Mr. Cassidy grinned with joy. "I see potential in you, young lady." He said, and pointed in our direction. "Why don't you have a seat there, behind Mr. Carson and I'll assign you a textbook."

She looked at him and nodded. "Yes sir." You've gotta be fucking with me, Mr. Cassidy. I thought. Out of the three other spots, you choose that one?!

She made her way towards the back where we sat, the whole class checking her out. Even Sage, and he was gay. I won't lie, I checked her out as well. She had around maybe a C-cup close to a D, and when she walked past me I got a glimpse and saw that she had a decent-

"It's not nice to stare." She said just loud enough for everyone but Mr. Cassidy, who was humming as he wrote down which book to assign her, could hear. "And if you're not nice to me, it'll be your worst mistake." I turned around, only to find that when she was eyeing everyone, one by one, her gaze stopped on me, and that hard gaze softened just a little.

At that moment, Mr. Cassidy has finally assigned the book to Tera and started his lesson.

..........

After second period, we had lunch. As usual, we sat down at the usual table. Kai sat in his seat in front of me, and Sage beside me to my right. We had a pop quiz in second period for English, so we were badgering about that.