#118(Christmas Edition Part 1)

It's Christmas day and the pastas are all peacefully sleeping. All except for two young girls, who have just woken up and gotten ready to wake the others. These two girls, also known as Sally and Lazari, with their ugly Christmas sweaters and Santa hats run throughout the mansion yelling "IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! WAKE UP!!!"
     The Pastas, now fully awake, leave their rooms.
     "Guess who's not awake yet~", BEN says, referring to the Zodiacs. "Guess it's time for an old tradition."
     "I'll get the buckets", Masky says.
     "I'll g-get the ice!" Toby runs downstairs, Masky trailing behind. Hoodie follows them, as does Jeff. Together, they fill the buckets with ice water. Little did they know, the Zodiacs weren't asleep. They weren't even in bed...
     "Libra, hush!" Gemini giggles, with a bucket of red icing.
     "I can't help it! This is gonna be so funny!" Libra shifts, the vent they were hiding in making a slight noise. They had an orange bucket of icing.
     Pisces motions for the other Zodiacs to be quiet. They slide their yellow icing to be more over their opening.
     You see, the Zodiacs were hiding in the vent in the ceiling with buckets of various colors of icing. They each had a vent cover in the hallway. When the pastas came to wake them up, the Zodiacs would turn them into a rainbow!
     Cancer, in the vent closest to the hallway prepares their bucket. "Guys, they're coming!"
     The Pastas walk up stairs with their water in hand. When they were standing in the right place...
     "3, 2, 1!"
     Rainbows of icing came from the vents, knocking the pastas to the floor. The Zodiacs ran down the stairs, tracking rainbows along with them. Angry yells and laughing could be heard from the pastas.
     "VIRGO!!!", yelled Toby who Virgo nailed on the head with pink frosting. "I'LL FR-FREAKING KILL YO-OU!!!"
     Virgo laughs, running into Candy Pop's room to hide.
     Capricorn almost jumps out of their reindeer onesie when Sully grabs their ankle and drags them through the frosting.
     Puppeteer and Bloody Painter team up in grabbing Sagittarius and dumping the water on their head.
     Clockwork tackles Leo and shoves their face into the icing.
     Gemini and Jeff fight, pulling Jane into the fight.
     Scorpio ended up hiding in their room, with Libra by their side.
     Pisces almost got dragged into a fight when Slender came up stairs and saw what was going on. He saved the rest of the Zodiacs by making everyone clean up. When they were done cleaning up, they all went down stairs.

(Part 2 coming soon)