#5

Reaction to seeing the pastas

Capricorn- Slenderman- *sees him outside of window* "Welp. May as well eat all of my food if I'm gonna die." *eats all of the food in the house*

Aquarius- Eyeless Jack- *sees him standing over you when you wake up. You recognize him.* "STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MAH KIDNAYS!!!" You confused him

PISCES- Offenderman(yes, I put him twice)- *You're walking down the street at night when he tries to flirt with you* "Hey, Offenderman! Guess what!" *he leans down and puts his face next to yours* "yes?~" You punch him in the face and yell "BURN IN HELL!!!" while you quickly escape.

Aries- Jeff the Killer- *Wakes up to see him* Jeff "Go. to. Sleep." You "THAT IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO DO, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE FOR WAKING ME UP!" Jeff "Shit"

Taurus- Masky- *in your kitchen eating Bagel Bites* *sees Masky* *casually throws bagel bites at him one-by-one* Masky- The hell, man? You- Food

Gemini- Hoodie- You- "NARWHALES, NARWHALES SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN-" *sees Hoodie in doorway* Hoodie- *slowly backs away* 

Cancer- Laughing Jack- *At abandoned carnival* *sees him* You "Fuck this shit I'm out!" *runs*

Leo- BEN- *sitting in room watching YouTube on your laptop* Screen "You shouldn't have done that..." *hand starts coming through screen* You- "Not today" *Shuts laptop and throws it though window*

Virgo- Offenderman- "Oh hell no" *runs*

LIBRA- Ticci Toby- You-"Space unicorns! Soaring through the stars-" Toby-"Delivering the rainbows all around the woorld" You-"..." Toby-"..." Both-"SPACE UNICORNS!"(this or Taurus's is my favorite)

Scorpio- Bloody Painter- "Don't be excited fo-" You- "Hey, can you tell me how this drawing looks to you?" BP- "You like drawing? Cool" You end up drawing together

Sagittarius- Sally and Lazari- "OMG! You two are adorable! Wanna play?" S and L "Yay!"

I need requests

A/N: Pisces has been added