#17

Babysitting or babysat? Who? How did it go?

Capricorn- Babysitting- Jeff the Killer- It went alright. You took him on a killing spree.

Aquarius- Babysat- Masky-he did a good job of watching you. It was fine.

Pisces- Babysat- Trenderman- He was watching you, Sally and Splendorman. You all played dress up.

Aries- Babysitting- Lazari- You drew and played dolls together. It was great.

Taurus- Babysat- Slenderman- You set the couch on fire trying to make a sandwich. How does that even work? 

Gemini- Babysat- BEN- BEN was too busy with his video game to notice that you flooded the bathroom to make a "swimming pool". He freaked out when water started coming down the stairs. 

Cancer- Babysat- Bloody Painter- You painted together. It went great.

Leo- Neither, it was half-half- Clockwork- You went and raised hell.

Virgo- Babysat- Offenderman(Who let him watch someone?!)- You ran into the woods and slept in a tree to escape him.

Libra- Babysat- Hoodie- You took his gun and tried to shoot a spider. There were like 23 bullet holes in the wall.

Scorpio- Babysitting- Baby Puppeteer- Puppeteer got turned into a child and you had to watch him while Slender figured out how to fix it. It was alright, he only nearly strangled you once or twice.

Sagittarius- Babysitting- Ticci Toby- Who let you watch someone? You two burned down an entire neighborhood.