17

Time flew when i was with the boys. It was already Christmas Eve, and i was spending it in LA with my best friend and my _____. I still have no idea what to call Stokeley. We haven't made it official, but....

Surprise, we fucked.

The bad part is, I'm late. A month late. I've been too scared to take a pregnancy test and I've been telling myself it'll come; but it hasn't.

Am i saying i wouldn't have Stokes kids? No. I would have every SINGLE one of them mfs swimming in his balls, I'll swallow summ too. But what if he rejects me? What if they kick me out? What if they put me in the dark and label me as a crazy bitch for even THINKING i was pregnant with a mini Stokeley...

The only person i can even think of telling right now is Jah. All of the other boys are downstairs watching a movie and i texted Jah to come up to my room.

angel baby:
hey love can u come to me ? i need to talk to u...

angel baby:
pls don't smoke around me tho 😘

I threw my phone on the bed and patiently waited for Jah to come in. Millions of thoughts went through my head and i got more nervous every time i heard a noise because i was mad paranoid..

All of the sudden my door swung open and in case Jah eating an apple, "Why you been up here all day mamas?"

The moment he said 'Mamas' my eyes started watering and tears spilled from my eyes. Jahseh looked concerned so he placed his apple down before coming over to hug me.

"What's wrong Amora?" Jah pulled back and wiped my tears away. I took a deep breath before sighing, "I'm late."

His eyes grew wide and he took a step back, "What are you late for....?"

My eyes started watering again, "My period, Jahseh."

He scratched his head and was silent before he looked around, "Have you taken one..?"

I shook my head and sighed, "I don't need to take a test, i know already.."

"No, Amora. That's not how that shit works mamas.." Jahseh wrapped his arms around me and i reluctantly melted in his arms and cried.

I'm barely fucking 18, and now i have to think about raising a kid on my own? No job, no income, I'm squatting in my best friends house, I'm not ready for a kid.

Jah rubbed my back as i hugged him tight, "Let's go to CVS and pick up some tests, then we can freak out." I pulled back and wiped under my eyes, "You won't kick me out if I'm pregnant?"

He frowned and shook his head, "No—What—of course not, Amora baby. This is your forever home, baby or not, you will never be kicked." I nodded and went to put on some slides. I turned to the side and saw my body for the last time before i knew for a fact, that i was indeed pregnant.

Jahseh and i walked down the stairs and i was greeted by Stokeley, "Morning baby. You sleep late or summ?"

I gulped and nodded, "Yeah, couldn't sleep." Stokeley frowned and kissed my forehead, "Next time wake me up, ion want you awake by yourself. I know that's when the thoughts come in."

I had to stop myself from crying so i pecked his cheek and watched as Jahseh grabbed his keys, "We finna go to the drug store right quick. You need anything?"

He shook his head and pecked my lips, "Drive safe baby, i love you."

Stokeley grinned before walking up the stairs.

My eyes grew wide as i realized what just came out of his mouth...

"What did he just say..." I mumbled and Jahseh's eyes grew wide, "Did he just.."