13

Incoming FaceTime Call From Baby Daddy 😭😍...

I playfully rolled my eyes before sliding to answer. When he popped up on my screen my heart jumped out of my chest because he was really the finest man i have ever seen.

 When he popped up on my screen my heart jumped out of my chest because he was really the finest man i have ever seen

"Hey babygirl, i called to let you know imma be out for the night. Jahseh and i decided to go to the studio to record some shits before we release Take A Step Back." Stokeley told me as he held up his controller and focused hard on GTA.

"Release? Record? Take a step back was your song?" My eyes grew wide and so did his, "Shit—uh, yeah. They call him Xxxtentacion and i go by Ski Mask The Slump God."

I immediately set my phone down and grabbed my laptop to look them up. The first one i looked up was Jahseh and it showed a list of every song he has made and i was shocked. Then i looked up Stoke to see that he also had an impressive track list, "It all makes sense now..."

He laughed nervously and took off his shirt, "I gotta change right quick, don't mind my body—" My eyes bulged out of my head when i saw his figure. My baby was fit and he looked so sexy. I sat and watched as he got ready and he looked so cute while doing it.

Stokeley sprayed some cologne before coming closer to the camera, "I'm about to leave babygirl, but I'll call you when i get home." I smiled and nodded, "Okay baby."

He smiled and went to hang up but he stopped, "Wait

He smiled and went to hang up but he stopped, "Wait.. can i come over real quick?" I shrugged, "Door is open and I'm in my room." The smile popped onto his face once again before he hung up.

It was a good 2 am when my bedroom door opened. I turned around to see Jahseh standing behind me with wide eyes, "Did he not tell you that both of us would be coming over..?"

I shook my head and went back to looking through tumblr on my laptop, "This is what i usually wear to bed. I can change if you want—"

"If you're comfortable—" Jahseh smiled and laid next to me on my bed, "We have a friend we want you to meet... so i would most definitely put on some pants.."

I nodded and stood up. I heard Stokeleys loud ass coming up the stairs and an unfamiliar laugh, so i hurriedly looked for pants but all of them were in the washer. My eyes grew wide and i slammed my door shut and locked it.