16

My plane had just touched down at LAX, and my heart was jumping out of my chest.

It had been close to two months since I've seen Jah and Stokeley and words couldn't describe how excited i was to finally be back in their presence. The woman who sat next to me on the plane could feel my excitement and grinned.

"Visiting your man?" The older woman asked and i grinned and nodded, "I am, yes. How about you?"

She smiled for a second before scoffing, "Going to my ex-husbands funeral. His old ass should have died years ago, but instead he wants to die on the weekend of my birthday."

I frowned, "He cheat on you?"

She shook her head, "Oh no, none of that childish bullshit." I rose my eyebrows, "We got married when we were young, and naive. I fell pregnant, we raised our son, got pregnant again, raised that son and the cycle repeated until we stopped at 7. When we were in our late fifties, we decided that we never really got to live like how we wanted. So, after the kids moved out we traveled all over the world and i watched as he made a living doing what he wanted. I loved him dearly. But, his family started fighting and he fell into deep depression and we divorced, it was a mutual thing.."

She sighed and pulled open the locket on her neck, which had a picture of who i assumed the husband was, "He remarried to a woman named Shannon, who's a fat bitch i hate her.. but he was always the love of my life, and my one and only.. i will always regret letting him slip through my fingers."

I pouted and watched as she fiddled with her fingers, "If you have a good one, keep him. And i hope he sees the same for you." I nodded, "We aren't anything yet, but i really like him. He understands what I've been through, and his best friend is practically my brother, so his friends and i click well."

She nodded and handed me a tissue, "This is for later, i know you'll need it.." We both laughed and she wrapped her old lady arms around me, "Good luck out here, kiddo. It's tough."

It can't be any worse than Broward County..

They finally began letting us off and i followed the woman off the plane and i watched as she hugged her five sons and daughter. They all stood with their kids and their spouses and honestly, i was jealous. I want a kid.

It only took me three seconds to find Stoke and Jah. I immediately took flight towards them and Stoke grinned as he saw me running towards him.

It felt like i was running in slow motion and it seemed like it took years to finally reach his arms, but when i did, when i felt him hold me, all of the stress, anxiety, pain and suffering was worth it.

He picked me up and spun me around, which was super fuckin fruity, and Stoke knew it so he put me down but still held onto me tight.

My eyes began to water and i held him a little tighter, "Hi babygirl."

BOOM! Waterworks.

He pulled back and wiped under my eyes, "No crying today baby." I giggled and he pecked my forehead before bringing me back into a hug.

I found myself melting in his arms and a calm smile found it's way onto my face.

I pulled back and realized that Jahseh was standing next to us, so i jumped from Stoke to Jah and planted kisses all over Jahs face.

He laughed and then pulled back in disgust, "Bitch.... ew....you got hot breath—" I narrowed my eyes at him and flung a piece of gum at him, "Fuck you bitch."

Stoke sat back and watched us amused, until we all saw white flashing lights.

"Fuck me." Jah grumbled and threw me a black hoodie, "Put it on, don't say a word."

I frowned but complied to their demand and watched as two scary dudes grabbed my suitcases and followed us outside.

Almost immediately we were greeted by screaming fans. Talm' 'bout some "XXXTENTACION!" "SKI MASK"

As sooooooon as we got into the car, i frowned at the two boys, "what the fuck—"

Stokeley sighed, "Since you've been in Hawaii, you've been off of instagram and sound cloud and shit—Jah blew up. Like his ass sky rocketed with Look At Me!. We can't step outside normally anymore."

My eyes grew wide but Stoke attacked me with kisses. I laughed and pushed him off, "Jah, I'm proud of you. Making bank big bro?"

He chuckled and nodded, "All for my vros and you sis."

I looked over at Stokeley who was staring at me intently, "Why you staring at me like that fool?" Jahseh chuckled and my attention was turned towards a house that we were pulling into and my eye grew wide.

The biggest house I've ever seen came into view and my jaw dropped. I looked back at Stokeley who was watching me with a stupid smirk on his face, "Who the fuck lives there man—"

Jahseh laughed, "I do. We do."

My eyes grew wide, "We...?"

Stoke nodded and wrapped his arm around me, "Everybody in members only, and you mamas."

Tears brimmed in my eyes and i pulled away from Stokeley to give Jahseh the fattest hug. I clung to him like there was no tomorrow. The way he hugged back told me that he needed someone, and that he needed a hug, "Thank you for getting me out of there Jahseh."

I pulled back and then i went in to hug Stokeley, "Thank you so much baby. I love you guys."

Stokeley pulled back and pecked my forehead, "You on the come up with us mama. You finna have my kids and shit real soon—soon as you get this DICK all up inside yo guts—"

My eyes grew wide and they both laughed. When the car came to a stop and as i looked out at the house, my heart fluttered.

I was really on the come-up with my two best friends, and i can't wait to see how big they get.

Sorry i took a long break. My boyfriend cheated on me and we've been trying to work things out so I've been in my head a lot.

Idk when the next chapter will be so enjoy this shitty one. Happy 4K 💘