12

ski mask:
Amora i need you to understand something

ski mask:
when i said what i said, just know i wasn't in the right state of mind but that doesn't excuse it.

ski mask:
I didn't want accept the fact that you could even like somebody like me.

ski mask:
yes, i have a girlfriend but she now lives in Europe and i broke it off with her last night.

ski mask:
it's been a whole month and I've been continuously attempting to apologize to you.

ski mask:
I've been losing sleep, worrying about if you'll ever forgive me and wondering if you'll ever look at me the same..

ski mask:
i never be on this type of shit with no female, just know that. you're the only one on my mind. it's been that way for a good two months, Amora

ski mask:
I'm so fucking sorry babygirl. I don't know what else to do except for show up to your door naked as fuck and pipe you (jk)

ski mask:
I hope you see these messages because it's 3 am, I'm drunk as fuck and you're the only thing i can think about.
read 3:23am

babygirl💔:
stokeley 💔 i want to hear your voice.

Incoming FaceTime Call From Ski Mask...

My heart sunk as he popped up on my screen because he had gotten more tattoos and for some reason looked like a whole meal. Like i would have let him fuck up my guts. I took a quick screenshot before he noticed.

"Why is your camera off mama?" His more than usual raspy voice boomed through my phone, "I'm embarrassed Stoke.."

He frowned, "Why are you embarrassed baby?"

"I overreacted..." i mumbled and he rolled his eyes, "No you didn't Luna.. i fucked up big time.." He smiled and closed his eyes, "But Imma let you go to bed babygirl. I know yo ass half dead right now—"

As the smile on his face got bigger i started to laugh. He opened his eyes and frowned, "Can i see you before i go to bed? I want to have something to dream about..."

I smiled and gave in. When i turned the camera onto myself he took a screenshot, "Gah damn."

"Gah damn. Baby you fireeee—" He cooed and i laughed, "Goodnight daddy." He started waving, "Text me in the morning and let me know that you forgave me because I'm not about to remember jack shit from tonight—"

I giggled and nodded, "Will do Stoke. Night baby."

With that i hung up and could finally sleep for the first time in a month..

When i woke up, i remembered to text Stokeley to remind him that everything went well between us.

babygirl😫😍:
everything is okay between us daddy.

babygirl😫😍 sent a photo!

babygirl😫😍:what the fuck Stokeley 😫😫😍😍

babygirl😫😍:
what the fuck Stokeley 😫😫😍😍

babygirl😫😍:
you so sexy daddy 😍😍

babygirl😫😍:
you ain't have to snap like that 😭😍

babygirl😫😍:
but anyway... you're forgiven..

after i sent him reassurance, i went back to sleep.

baby daddy😭😍:
okay i was dead scared lmao

baby daddy😭😍:
but babygirl i ain't got nothin on yo fine ass 😫😍

baby daddy 😭😍 sent a photo!

baby daddy😭😍:so mf sexy 💦

baby daddy😭😍:
so mf sexy 💦

baby daddy😭😍:
sleep well babygirl