PUNK ASS (P. I) ✰ LJ [21]

Form: Complication/ANGST - Side note: Badass Lauren!

You approached the Dean's office with no clue why you were instructed to speak with the Dean. You're not failing any classes, you've only been absent four times thus far in the late second half of the school year, you have great relationships with all your teachers despite the several you're not very fond of and your behavior in your classes is nothing to be issued with the Dean. English is the only class where you talk excessively because your pretty, little girlfriend sits right beside you. However, the teacher never catches you when you two are seated in the back row.

You couldn't conclude that would be the reason you have to speak with Dean Heathers, but you were just going to walk in with a bright smile like always to not cause tension. You trailed on over to the Dean's assistant at her desk. She had blonde, shoulder-length strands with a few grey hairs strewing her head. A black button-up sweater was evident over a simple white tee. Her eyeglasses had a rectangular shape to them with thin frames.

You watched her continue playing Solitaire until she felt your presence at her desk. She lifted her eyes up from the screen and onto you. "May I help you?" She asked. The tone in her voice was never condescending, surely just straightforward.

You slid the tiny, blue slip in your hand over to her on the desk. It had a few crumples due to your hand squeezing it with no care on the way to the Dean's office, you tried to pretend that you weren't fearful for what the Dean wanted to talk about. Ms. Erwin gazed over at the slip before she reached to an ah! moment, though, her face didn't express much other than a nod to her head.

"Dean is waiting for you down the hall, first door on your right." She explained. Of course, she had to give to directions where his office was, she was aware you've never been directed to the office before considering you're nobody she's seen here before.

You smiled, "Thank you."

You stepped away from the desk and made your way to the hall. Your heart rate increased significantly, but you attempted to give yourself reasons not to be. You didn't do anything wrong, you've never been caught doing anything illegal on campus other than the few times you have gotten drunk with friends. Your mind was boggled with whatever this situation could be.

That was until you opened the door to be greeted by not only Dean Heathers, but your girlfriend and your former best friend. There were three chairs sitting side by side in front of Heathers' desk, the empty chair sitting between Lauren on the right and Angel on the left. With all their faces pointed at you, Lauren's was the one you were most concerned about. She appeared to have a bruise below her left eye and she held a tissue to her nose, keeping the blood intact so it didn't fall onto her clothes. Her makeup for some reason didn't look like it worsened after this incident despite her mascara and eyeshadow was smeared. Her highlight and red lipstick? Yup, still on point.

However, your former best friend looked all sorts of fucked up. Her ponytail was rather messy, her bottom lip was busted and she had to have a tissue absorb the continuous blood dripping out, her left eye was fine but the right one was shut due to the pain, you assumed. Her shirt was wrinkled like it was scrunched up in the hand of another and grass stains were evident on her light blue jeans.

It didn't take long for you to put two and two together, Lauren and Angel fought. And you can imagine who started it. It had to have been your girlfriend. This past week, she's seen you cry and cry until you fell asleep in her arms, the reason being for Angel completely cutting you out of her life. Almost as if you never existed at all. Lauren knew you and Angel were as close as can be, you two being best friends since you were ten and she was nine. She had no idea why Angel just decided to shut you out with no explanation. Angel blocked your number, all your social media accounts, everything. She made sure to have no contact with you whatsoever.