"...when im not making love in the moonlight I prevent forest fires."

So I'm updating here with my rainbow unicorn pillow pet Landshark! Say hi Landshark! *in le French accent*" Au revoir common allous vou? :* mwah mwah!" Oh landshark you dog you certainly are a Styles :) did I forget to say Landshark's full name? Well its Landshark Sherbert Racecar Styles Horan Payne Tomlinson Malik Bieber ♥ So if you want to have this dedicated to you then be the first to put Landshark's full name! Oh yeah & if any of you care I got my schedule today & none of my friends I'm not kidding NOT a single one has a matching class. I also saw a boy who liked me & I liked last year & was about to ask me out when my best friend stole him from me :( it was awkward though because he was right in front of me in the 1 hour line with his mom and me and my best friends aren't exactly appropriate :/ well more like I have a really dirty mind, loud voice, & am kinda a psycho. Registration with me for four hours in the 100° sun still manages to feel like a PAR-TAY! I also saw this guy who I basically was dating two years ago and then last year never saw him since all our classses were NOT even close unlike when all our classes where the same. He never seems to get out of my mind like One Direction.

R.I.P. Zayn Malik's twitter account :( your tweets will be missed :(

Oh yeah I read all your comments so don't even think about not commenting cause I don't reply I'm sorry I have a life. A small one but its still there.

Go vote for me in the 1D watty Awards @1DWattyAwards I'm under undiscovered gems :) woo! Woo! Ill update way sooner if you vote!

Song: Wings by Little Mix ♥ since its Perries song to all her haters I believe:) Perrie haters go suck a toe!

---- ♣----

"Hi I'm Cora you co-coreographer." I was greeted instantly with by a tall, beautiful, redhead. Her small lips formed a giant welcoming.

"Hi I'm Shiloh and when I'm not training my narwal Earl how to do a cartwheel I'm sleeping under Channing Tatums bed." I tell her confidently as I shake my small hand in hers. The 5'7 woman looks at me her bluish green eyes full of question.

"Right well. Over there working the stereo is my co coreographer Nisha." She says in a british accent pointing to the back of a girl fumbling with the music. "Nisha! Stop messing with the stereo and get your booty over here!"

"Coming!" She chirps back and I notice how she seems to have a british accent too. She turns and walks towards us her shoulder length waves bouncing with every step she took against her mocha skin. Her baby face and hazel eyes warm and gentle. "Ello love."

"Hi. You know why is it that I'm in my country and somehow mange to feel out of place?" I ask the equally tall girls who are towering over me making them laugh.

"We are The Wanted and One Direction's dancers. So how long have you been dancing sweet?" Nisha asks me walking over to a bench with a couple bags on it.

"Urm well Ive been in cheer and gymnastics around since I was five and dance around seven." I answer confidentially after I thought about it.

"Well then you should be more then ready to perform. And don't worry about the names most of these girls aren't even important." She says smiling at the seven girls in the circle.

"I heard that!" A girl with blonde hair and rainbow tips at the ends accuses her. I notice how this girl also has an accent but hers seems to be Irish.

"Oh get over it." Nisha waves her off.

"Its ok I think your important." I tell her.

"Thank you!" She says mostly to Nisha as if to tease her.

"Well since you came in contact with me you should be." I kid making them laugh as I change into my socks since they for some reason are better for me to dance with.