"The cows on the billboard with the black paint told me to."

"Can we pretty pweese get some food?" I ask my mom for the twenty seventh time since we got in the limo.

"Oh come on Ms. G! You know she wont shutup until we just feed her." Carlos points out to my mother.

"True story bro." I say nodding my head, just then James decide it'd be fun to reach over me so I bite his arm. "Tastes fuzzy!" I say trying to get the taste of his arm hair off my tongue.

"Calm down chick-a-lick, I just wanted-" James was saying before I got a brilliant idea.

"CHICK-FIL-A! Mom! Mom! Mommy please! Chicken sandwiches!" I plead unbuckling my seatbelt and getting on my knees and begging on the floor of the limo in front of her. "Think of the cows! The cows tell us too eat more chicken! Do it for the cows!"

"Oh for god sakes Shiloh! Get off your knees and sit down. What if we got in a car wreck?" My mom says pursing her lips in a frown.

"What if? What is the sky was really the ocean and the ocean was the sky? What if everything the scientists tell us is really lies and they say that because on the inside were made of candy and they don't want us eating each other?" I ask as I do as she says and get back in my seat.

"If we get food will you shut up?" My mom asks her hands rubbing her temples like they do when I frusturate her.

"If you get me Chick-Fil-A I will cause my mouth will be too full to talk." I point out before I realize what I said and let out my perverted laugh before saying, "That's what she said!"

"Oh god." My mother sighs before pushing a button that talks to the driver and saying, "Nearest Chick-Fil-A and step on it!"

Seven minutes later, a disguised James wearing a wig and beanie with a giant coat- cape and I are in line. "Does this coat make me look fat?" James whispers bending down to reach my height his breath fanning over ear making me shiver.

"Nope. That cape is actually very slimming." I assure him hiding a smirk before remembering when me and my friend went to Knott's Halloween Haunt the year before and our adventure with funnel cake, zombies obbsessed with my ankle, clowns, capes, and a giant stuffed Radioactive man Homer Simpson, this ended up making me laugh histerically on the ground.

"Shy, shy are you ok?" James asks helping me up.

"Yeah, yeah fine just there was a rag doll girl who broke my phone and became a dude!" I say between laughing at the memory.

"What? Speak english."

"Last year my friend Emery and I went to Knott's Halloween Haunt. We were walking by the bumper cars when a rag doll scared me making me drop my phone. As I was picking up the pieces the rag doll said 'sorry'. Except it didn't sound like a girl which surprised me since his slash her legs were shaved and him slash her was wearing a dress and so on. So of course I said 'Wait! Your a dude?". And he was bent over waiting for me to put my phone back together so he could scare me again and he immediately straightened up and said 'no!' Before running away." I say before laughing all over again at the memory.

"Alright then." James says rolling his eyes and smiling at my absurdity.

"It was a 'you had to be there' moment." I say assuring him I wasn't crazy.

"I bet it was." He says shaking his head as we finally reach the front of the line.

After ordering the five tons of food I ask the cash register worker how long it'll take as I began eyeing the indoor playground. "About twenty to thirty minutes."

"Perfect!" I say a crazy smile spreading across my face.

"What's per- woah!" James begins to ask before I grab his hand and drag him to the playground. Even though the place is crowded all the children are eating so we have it all to ourselves. "Are you serious Shiloh?"