"Its only rape if they dont like it"

*Sigh* my second time at writing this. You don't have to read again if you previously read what I had. If you do can you tell me what's better. And I'm going to try & hurry this chap as best as I can because there has been large earthquakes where I live & I think theyre coming for me! Just kidding but if you read this put "earthquake" somewhere in your comment please comment as much as you did last time or vote it would make me so happy for making such a stupid decision.

Dedicated: to Twilight_Fox4 for making my sexy cover that fit all my boyfriends faces on it.

Song : Gareth Gates : Stupid mistake

------★------

"Shiloh! Can you come out here so I can talk to you?" I heard my mom yell over the coldplay that was being blasted in my room. I sighed then manuevered my way over my laundry littered floor only falling twice before walking my unicorn stompeez butt out to the kitchen.

I plopped my butt on a wood chair across from her wondering why we couldn't just speak in my room. Oh wait I already knew the answer to that my room was two barberic and apparently smelled like kiwi. I don't see why that was a problem but whatever. "What's up?"

"Well do you want the good or bad news first?" She asked her green eyes that I shared looking lost today.

"Hmmm." I say tapping my chin with my short index finger. I even said "Aha!" And held up my finger before saying "The bad so the good will cheer me up."

"Well honey." She paused placing her hands across the table on mine. "Your Aunt Nora is loosing her memory. She is being put in an old folk's home since we cant take care of her." I could see the sadness all over her face since Aunt Nora was the only relative that didn't disown my mom when she got knocked up when she was sixteen.

"What's the good news then?" I ask hopefully trying to cheer her up.

"This means you get to go on tour with me! I mean your underage and I cant exactly quit as Big Time Rush's manager when the biggest tour in history is about to take place." She said with a smile while I sat there frozen in shock.

"H-how could you do this too me?" I whispered when I got some of my voice back. "I am just about to start my senior year! That means my last year of high school! Its supposed to be my year! Mine! There has to be another option!" I yell standing up from the table.

"There is no other option Shiloh! Your going on tour with me now stop being so selfish!" She yelled right back standing up so her 5'10 figure towered over my 5'1.

"Oh I'm being selfish?" I scream pointing at myself.

"Yes! Now how dare you talk to me like that go to your room!"

"Gladly!" I return before stomping to my sanctuary a.k.a. bedroom and falling backwards on to my Racecar bed. I then screamed in my pillow pissed off that this would happen to me of all people. My dad was out of the option since he died serving our country when I was two. I was named after that man since it was his middle name and coincidentally meant "his gift" which my mom always called me after he first died.

Why was this tour even such a big deal? I mean Big Time Rush is amazing but not enough to hold a world tour. It must be the other performers. I pondered who it was remembering she told me three other namesbefore giving up and grabbing my sticker covered laptop.

As I waited for the familiar screen saver of a shirtless Channing Tatum to come up I grabbed a handy bag of cheeto puffs I had on my tire rim of the bed. As it loaded I thought of how nice and sweet Big Time Rush is. Though they're actual personalities is quite different from the show the few times ive met them. James has a very soft and romantic side, Carlos is really just a giant Teddy bear, Kendall is always joking around, and surprisingly Logan is the perverted one. I stared at Channing's bare chest a little longer than neccesary before clicking on google. I typed in "Big Time Rush world tour 2012" before popping a couple of giant cheetos in my mouth. When the results came up the cheetos in my mouth fell out onto my lap and I sat there gaping like a fish.

"Chettos! Of course I'm going to be on tour with a bunch of yummylicious guys I cant rape. Well its only rape if they don't like it...... no! No Shiloh!" I scold myself as I stare at the screen saying :

"The Wanted, Justin Bieber, Big Time Rush, and One Direction announce World Tour 2012 Tour of the Superstars!"