Finding out and secrets

Melody:

I stood there awkwardly. I can't believe Tony walked into the bathroom when I was hurting myself...

Vic looked at me with Sad brown eyes. "Darling why would you do that..?" he asked I heard the hurt in his voice.

"My my friend Chris.. he he killed him self.. " i whispered looking down at my feet.

I waited for the yelling. Like every other foster home they found my blades and they would call me stupid and an attention seeker and then send me away.

"I understand if don't want me-" I was stopped to a hug.

"Darling please don't do that again. Your just wasted in thinking about the past again Darling you'll be okay..."Vic said as he hugged me.

"Group hug!" yelled Jaime as he hugged me in the back. Tony hugged my side and the same with Mike.

After the small hug. Mike brought me to the back. he sat me down and looked me in the eyes.

"Do you have any other blades?" he asked me quietly.

I lied shaking my head no. Mike was worried but if I gave them all my blades... I don't know if I will go insane or not...

Mike smiled. He had that carrying uncle look. I fiddled with my bracelets and looked down. Mike looked down too at my wrist. He gasped at my large and new cuts. "Oh Mel..." He said. He took off his hoodie and gave it to me. "If Vic saw that sweetie..." he started "I think he would hate himself"

"Why?"I sniffed "I did it to myself"

Mike shook his head. "There's a lot you don't know.." he kissed my forehead and wrist and let me get dress.

Mike:

Those Cuts where so deep... so fucken deep.

Vic sat on the counter and looked at the blades. "Fuck I really suck at this.." he said to himself. "You don't suck at being a dad... your just... new" smiled Jaime.

When we where younger we always bet that I would have a kid first. I guess its because I'm more caring and I can handle situations like this.

I sat on the sofa next to Tony.

"Can I talk to you?" he asked quietly. I looked up at him to see he was nervous and I smiled. He was adorable when he was nervous. We walked to the back of the bus.

"Mike I really think we should tell them.." Said Tony.

I blinked "Tell them what Tone?" I asked dumbfounded.

Tony looked a little hurt. He opened his mouth to say something when Melody came out of the bathroom.

"I'm finished" she said.

She wore a long sleeve Bring me the horizon shirt that was white and baggy on her and black tights with combat boots.

Her dark hair was curled with red tips and she wore a touch of dark make up.

I couldn't help but smile. She looked just like Angela.

Vic:

I knew I should have checked her at the restaurant. God I hate myself!!

Melody walked over to the kitchen and sat on the counter.

"I have a question!" she said as she put on some nerd glasses and a beanie. "Yes?" asked Jaime

"Who are we touring with?" she asked eager to change the subject of her cutting. I smiled "Just a few friends. All time low, Sleeping with sirens, falling in reverse, bring me the horizon, of mice and men, asking Alexandria, and black veil brides"

Melody's blue eyes lit up. "Really?!" I chuckled "Yes Angie" I smiles until I realized I called her Angela's Nickname.

"Angie?" she said tilting her head.

I shook my head "An old friend..." I said as I walked away to see Mike and Tony talking and getting mad. "You guys okay?" I asked.

Tony walked away and Mike just sighed and nodded.

Melody:

"Jaime?" I asked the bass player "When do we make it to the tour?" I asked

"Probably a few hours" he said as he sat down next to me while drinking coffee.

I opened my laptop to check my profile on connection.

I held back tears as I past Chris's profile. "That your friend?" asked Jaime. I nodded as I looked down at my lap. Jaime hugged me "Everything will get better Mel I promise" he said.

I nodded and decided to close my laptop. I got on my iPod and put on some asking Alexandria. I looked threw my connection page to see people liked my profile pic. A lot of older guys put heart eyes as comments. Some commented "hot" I smiled. maybe I can meet friend on this i thought.