New home... er bus

melody:

Kitty woke me up. She jumped up onto my bed licking my face and kept on hitting my face with her tale. "Kitty! Stop!" I laughed as my alarm went off.

I slid put of my bed and walked into the bathroom.

I stepped into my bathtub not giving a damn about my scars and played I feel like dancin by All time low. I sang along and danced in the shower.

Oh my freaken God Pierce the Veil is adopting me!!!

I got out of the shower got my hair dye. I decided to dye my hair blue and purple today.

I put on a red All time low shirt, purple skinnies, black Tom's, and I put my hair up into a ponytail letting my bangs hang.

I put on my bracelets and grabbed my backpack along with my skateboard. I walked down stairs to see a real pale Anne. ''Anne you OK?'' I asked as I sat down at the kitchen table.

Anne's Strawberry blonde hair looked so thin and she was paler then usual. She smiled as she Gave me a cup of chocolate milk. "Nothing I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night!'" she said extra cheery.

I shook it off as I chugged down my "breakfast".

I wondered about being on tour with Pierce the veil while Anne made breakfast. Oh my God what if I meet Sleeping with sirens? Or All time low? Maybe even Black Veil Brides?!?

"You OK? you look like your about to pee yourself." laughed Anne. I nodded "I'm just thinking about my new family!" I wish I took that back. Anne looked hurt. I hugged Anne and said "Anne you are the best Foster mom I ever had, I'll Skype you every day and call you!" I said.

Anne nodded as the doorbell rang. I walked over and answered the door to Vic.

Vic:

Melody smiled brightly "Hey!!'' she beamed. "Hey kiddo you ready to go!" I asked as she grabbed her bag and board. "Totally!" she smiled. She ran over to Anne and said something and got a hug then she came back as we closed the door.

Melody smiled brighter as she saw our tour bus. "Where going to live there?!" she asked jumping up and down. I smiled "For about 3 years... sorry about that but we have touring to do.." I said. She hugged me "Sorry? I'm glad!!! No school!!!" she screamed.

I laughed "Sorry kid but you being homeschooled!"

She frowned then started to smile as we walked into the bus.

Mike and Tony where playing Video games while Jaime was talking to his Girlfriend over the phone.

"Hey its Mell Bell!" said Tony.

Melody waved and smiled "Hi Tony hi Mike!"

"Call us Uncle now!" said Mike as he hugged Melody.

mike:

I hugged my Niece remembering the day she was born and I held her...

Melody let go and said "Where do I stay?" "I'll show you around Melody." I said. We walked over to the bunks and I showed her the bunk over her "office". I pushed the black sheets apart and showed her, her bed.

It was a twin bed with purple sheets, a teal comforter with music notes designs on it, she had her wall painted white with a small window, she had a ton of pillows and stuffed animals, and a new laptop, iPod, and iPhone.

"Oh my God Thank you!" she said as she hugged me. I chuckled "There's more.." i said as I showed her, her "office"

I opened the other sheets to reveal a small room. The walls painted Blue, it had band posters all over the wall, it had a black bean bag chair, a guitar, a black square nightstand that had a sketch book and some pencil on it along with a journal, it had a purple carpet, a small mirror, mini fridge, and flat screen TV.

Melody's eye's widen. She shook her head "Oh no this

is to much.." I put my finger on her lips "Shhhhh Melody... there's one more thing!"

I pulled the small door between her bed and her room to show a bunch of close and jewelry. She looked threw seeing beanies, make up, hair dye, and band merch.

She look like she was going to die. The guys gathered around and smiled as she said "Thank you! For every thing!!!!!" she hugged all of us.