one hundred sleepless nights

Vic:

I dreamt of the same damn dream over again...

Flashback

17 year old me was pushed out of the delivery room. "Save her! Save her goddamit!" I yelled at the doctors. They pushed be into a small waiting room where jaime tony and mike stayed. Mike yanked me back from the doctors "Man chill!"he yelled as he pushed me back into the chair.

I ran my hands there my hair.

"What happened?" asked Jaime as I shook his hand off my shoulder.

"She she started to bleed. The baby didn't cry or make a sound... Angela stopped breathing as soon as she delivered." I looked up at the guys. "They aren't gonna make it." I said trying not to cry. Mike patted my shoulder "Im gonna call mama" he said as he left the room.

"Angela is my best friend... I loved her.. Even though we werent dating... and she was dating that hell of a douche bag... I love her" I cried. Tony opened his mouth to say something when the door opened.

The nurse came in with a small pink blanket and something wrapped in it. The nurse smiled at me as if this was supposed to be the best day of my life but this day?... was the worst day of my life...

"Would you like to see your daughter?" asked the nurse. I nodded then realized what she said "She she isnt my-" I started till the nurse smirked and just handed me the baby wrapped in pink.