adopted by my heroes

Melody:

"My what?" I asked. I felt my chest grow tight as Vic's brown eyes stared into my blue eyes. "Why do want to see my wrist?"

I yanked my sleeves downer and fiddled with my bracelets. "We...Never mind" said Vic. I sat down next to Jaime and Tony as our food arrived. I smiled down at my double cheeseburger and the relief of them not asking about my wrist.

"So Melody? When your birthday?" Mike said.

"December 25, I'll be turning 15.." I said as I inhaled my fries.

"Favorite colors?"asked Tony.

"Black, Purple, Teal, and Silver!" I said

"Hobbies?" asked Vic

"Writing, Playing the guitar and piano, Listening to music, reading, drawing, and I sort of sing.."

Vic smiled "Well I'd love to hear you sing and play the guitar." His smile looked like a faint memory. I blushed. Jaime kept on going with questions.

"Fav animal?" he asked like a teenage girl.

I laughed and said "Pandas and...turtles!" I said as Tony tackled me with a hug "VICCCTUR CAN WE KEEP HER!!!! SHE LOVES TURTLES!!!!" He said like a 3 year old.

Vic chuckled "Yeah...Melody would you like to become a Fuentes?"

Vic:

Melody's Blue eyes widened. "Really? You want to adopt me!?" she asked. I nodded. I missed her so much... She nodded speechless "Yes!!! OhMyGod Yes!!!'' tony and Jaime hugged her. We went on asking her questions while we ate but we didn't ask her about her past just her present and her favorite things.

Once we finished our food we all pilled in the car.

Melody pulled out her iPod and put in her earphones and skimmed through her music. Her screen was broken badly.

Note to self: Buy her a new iPod.

"What happened to your IPod?" I asked curiously. "At my old school, this douche bag grabbed it along with his friends and they threw it around." she said as she hit a song. King For a Day by Pierce the Veil and my main shit Kellin Quinn.

When we reached her house she jumped out of the

car. Melody turned around and smiled "Thanks for everything!!" she beamed. "No problem kiddo we'll pick you up around 8am, Kay?" I said. She nodded ands ran up to her door and gave us a quick wave before she left.

"Gentlemen.." I said "We have some shopping to do!"

Melody:

I ran inside to see Anne and Kitty on the couch. Kitty is our German Shepherd. "Hey Mell Bell how'd it go?" she asked. I ran over and jumped on the couch giggling "PIERCE THE VEIL IS ADOPTING ME!!!"

Anne hugged me "Wow I'm so happy for you!! When are they coming?" "At 8 tomorrow morning!!" I said while kitty rubbed her head against my leg. "Well you better go pack!!!" laughed Anne. Everything was good until Anne started to cough badly. Anne grabbed a tissue and covered her mouth. I swear I saw a little blood but Anne threw it under her leg.

"Get going Lody!" she said forcing a smile while waving her hands up starts.

I got up slowly then turned and ran up stairs. I closed the door and grabbed Anne's laptop. I put on my headphones and facetimed my friends Chris and Ashlee.

My internet friends.

Ash was the first to show up. "FRAND HAI HOW YOU DOING?!?!" My ginger/purple haired friend screamed. I laughed "Ash hi!!!" "HOLY FRICK CHRISSY IS HUR!!!! HAI CHRISSSS!!!'' she screamed at Chris. Chris pushed his blonde hair out of the way of his hazel eyes. "Hey guys..." he smiled. I knew something was wrong with. "What wrong Chris?" I asked my blonde British friend. He shook his head "Nothing so what's new?" he asked.

Before we could answer Ash's mom screamed "ASHLEE SWEETIE WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR DINNER?!'' I smiled at Chris knowing the answer. Ash swirled in her swirly chair "M TO THE A TO THE C AND CHEEEEEESSSSSEEEEE!" She sang/screamed. Ash turned back to the screen "You had a monster didn't you?"laughed Chris

"Mayyyybbbbeeeee what's new Chica and Chico?" Ash asked while sipping a coke.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. "IM GETTING ADOPTED!!!!" I shouted. "OMFG!!!! WHO?! WHEN?!? WHERE?!?" Ash asked. "Tomorrow and I don't know where but.... PIERCE THE VEIL IS ADOPTING ME!!" "Awesomesauce!!!" said Ash. Chris for some reason was oddly quite... "Chris what's wrong?" I asked again. Chris wasn't paying attention. "CHRISTOPHER!" me and Ash screamed. He jumped ''Fuck guys can't a guy think?" "Sorry for caring.." mumbled Ash.

"Chris what's wrong?You seem so sad.." I said.

Chris shook his head "Its nothing" Ash rolled her eyes "Just tell us where your friends!" she said.

"Just drop it okay?I'm fine so forget it!" he snapped. "What crawled up your ass and died.." I muttered. I saw anger rise in in his eye's "FINE! WANNA KNOW WHATS SO FUCKING WRONG?! I'M GAY AND I GOT KICKED OFF THE FOOTBALL TEAM!!" Chris closed his factime.

I felt like I just got slapped in my face. Out of all of us Chris was the most popular at school and he never got pick on.

Ash blinked "Well...that happened!...I'll go talk to him I'll text you later ma main bitch!" she signed off. That went well... I put Pandora on.

You and I by One direction played. Don't judge me!!! I got my black and purple plaid backpack and put stuff in it.

I put 7 shirts, 4 pairs of jeans, 2 shorts, my pair of sneakers, my bracelets, make up and hair dye, but most importantly a the charm bracelet of my birth mom. I pushed the charm close to my heart and imagined what my birth mom looked like..

Anne walked in. "Hey Melody its time for bed kiddo!" I fell into bed not changing out of my clothes just started to snore. "Night Anne..." I said.

Anne:

I rubbed her head and left her room. Melody wasn't a bad kid she was just lost... I changed into my PJs and saw the bruises on my sides. Oh shit I'm getting sicker... I laid into bed as Kitty jumped up with me. I grabbed a tissue and coughed seeing blood into the tissue. I grabbed my iPod and put it on shuffle. Little Me by Little Mix played. I should have told Melody... I should have told her I was dying...