Chap Eighteen: You belong with me.

Neal's POV:

"I'm gonna rock your world, sir." Summer whispered and I grunted.

She couldn't anymore than she already was. My heart thudded against my chest, heavily.

"Summer, Summer." I whispered and picked her up and walked back to our bunk, all the while kissing her. Inhaling her feminine scent and going insane with desire. And when she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back, it was like I was home. I kicked the door shut and walked towards the bed.

"Summer." I whispered and then dropped her on the bed.

"I'm gonna ravish you, now." I growled and then started taking my shirt off.

"I'm all yours." She muttered and gave me light kisses along the jaw. If only. If only she knew how long I had waited for this, how utterly I had fallen in love with her.

"Wouldn't it be better if I undo them, Neal?" She asked me sweetly when she saw the trembling of my hands and I groaned.

She was torturing me with her attitude, right now. But when I knew I was gonna die I might as well go all the way. I shrugged and pulled my hands back.

For the first time in my whole life and hers, too probably, Summer gave me a lop-sided grin and then she walked towards me. Slowly and sexily, till the time she was so near to me that her heady scent filled my senses again and then her hands were undoing the buttons on my shirt.

"Summer! Hurry up, will ya!" I muttered, my hands fisted at the sides.

I could feel every nerve and every sensation in my body. I was heady with it. Drowning in it. And Summer was doing this to me.

"We've got the whole night, Neal." She whispered and then she raised her eyes to mine.

The impact startled me when her deep eyes met mine. For the first time it felt like the whole world dissolved around me and it was just her and me stuck in this moment.

"You're so beautiful, Summer." I whispered and stroked her hair back from my face while she finally took my shirt off and her hands gently stroked my chest.

"No, you are, Neal." She whispered back and held her hand against my heart.

"Make love to me." She whispered again and that was all I needed. I smiled, slowly and pushed her back on the bed.

I bent my head down again and captured her mouth in a kiss. My heart started to explode and I felt hers beat under mine and she slowly linked her arms around my neck and clung to me.

I travelled down and nuzzled her neck, she gasped in my arms. I gently tugged at her sweater and kissed her exposed shoulder, I could feel the goosebumps rising and it intensified the feeling for me.

"Summer, are you sure about this?" I asked her and her arms tightened around me.

"Don't you dare change your mind now, lover boy." She whispered and bit my ear, playfully.

I all but went up in flames when she did that.

"That's it." I growled and tugged at her sweater again. Hard. And then I pulled it over her head.

Summer blushed when she realised that she was half-naked and tried to cover her breasts.

"You're a naughty girl, Miz Summer. But you have no luck, now." I growled again and pinned her hands over her head.

"Neal!" She gasped when I kissed the top of her breasts and squirmed.

"You are so damn beautiful, Summer. You have no idea how much I want you." I whispered in her ear again and she gave me a dazzling smile.