Chap two: Adventures and then some.

When he came in, he looked pretty pissed. I raised an eye-brow at him but he didn't even look at me. I shrugged and went back to work. Lisa at the reception had told me to fill in all the necessary information in the computer and I was doing precisely that. I was still typing in my birth details when I got an IM message.

RadioHead- 'Hey.'

Whoa. Who was RadioHead? Well, I guess I could find out.

ClumsyVampire- 'Hello ..?'

Was my reply. The IM had come from my work chat list. So, it was someone from here. I clicked on the profile and got a name.

Neal Metaxis. Hmm. It had a nice ring to it. It was the kind of name that rolled on your tongue and made you happy just to say it out loud.

RadioHead- 'I'm Neal. Your partner.'

Came the reply. I snapped my head to his direction and he gave me a small smile and held up his hand.

I bent my head just as quick. So he was talking to me now, huh. Well, he was going to get a piece of me, I clicked on invisible to all and resumed working, I was finally finished with favourite books coloumn when my chat window popped up.

RadioHead- 'I know, you're online. I can see your data card blinking.'

ClumsyVampire- 'Yeah, well. Maybe I just don't wanna waste my time talking to you.'

I was good on chat, it was just when it came to looking at someone and being flippant when I flipped.

RadioHead- 'Ouch, and the devil awakens.'

ClumsyVampire- 'Heh.'

RadioHead- 'Okay, I'm sorry. You were a shock, I was not expecting a new partner coming out of nowhere and landing at my feet (literally).'

Oh, cheeky. I still couldn't believe I had slid all the way to his feet. Talk about embaressing. My cheek burned when I remembered how he had laughed down at me.

ClumsyVampire- 'You got me, I'm clumsy. *sigh*'

RadioHead- 'Well, I for one don't care. I like girls falling all over me : )'

ClumsyVampire- 'I didn't fall 'over' you, I fell 'at' you. So, it is NOT the same thing.'

'*Rolls her eyes at your arrogance*'

RadioHead- 'Oh, you're still angry. Come on, what can I do to make up?'

Ahha. Now if I was someone else I would have taken full advantage of that small little sentence. But this was me and I almost blushed at the line.

ClumsyVampire- 'Nothing. Doesn't matter.'

RadioHead- 'If it helps, I promise to catch you everytime you fall.'

ClumsyVampire- 'Oh, you'll be in for a life-time of work.'

RadioHead- 'I don't mind, you look cute when you fall ; ).'

ClumsyVampire- 'Oh my God.' '*giggles*'

RadioHead- 'Do you realise that whatever expression you add in your replies you actually do the same thing?'

Oh my God. He noticed. Shit.

ClumsyVampire- 'What :0'.

I was playing dumb. Yes. But how was I supposed to know that he'll notice me rolling my eyes, sighing and giggling at the exact same time?

RadioHead- 'You do realise I'm sitting opposite you and I can see anything that you do?'

Oh heck.