Chapter 23

December 23rd

-

Healing

-

Taehyung sighed and sat next to the youngers bedside "He's been unconscious for awhile now Jin Hyung..." taehyung spoke "I know" Jin spoke "He'll be okay" Jimin spoke "He's fighter, heck that kid could be stabbed and still live" Yoongi spoke, the group laughed a bit.

"H-Hyungs?" A voice asked, Jins eyes widening "J-Jungkook!" Jin spoke "What happened..." jungkook spoke, suddenly remembering everything "O-Oh..." Jungkook spoke and everyone turned their heads "What happened?" Taehyung asked grabbing Jungkooks hand "I...got dressed, I wanted to go out into the snow...And once I went to grab my coat, I realized I was Went outside, and..." Jungkook spoke before stopping, his eyes glistening with tears "I got memories from when I almost froze to death....Then I thought about...The burdening and pain I've caused you all...All because I couldn't get my emotions under control...I made you guys suffer..." Jungkook spoke and the group sighed "Do you honestly think that if you were as bad as you say you are we'd be here?" Namjoon asked and The whole group went silent.

That single sentence said so much, it was so true. Soon they all began talking, making sure to tell each other that they loved each other from time to time. And soon it broke out into a crazy dance challenge war. Taekook, YoonMin, Namjin, and poor little lost Hoseok.

In the end Hoseok ended up winning.

Then a Karaoke battle broke, the same teams

YoonMin won that.

Then they had a baking tournament

And Namjin won that

Soon they were having a snowball fight, and Taekook recked everyone.

Soon it was late at night, everyone had taken showers and were now eating fresh sweet bread.

And soon they all fell asleep together.

They finally got everything out in the open, then letting healing and fun heal the slightly broken friendships.