Chapter 6

December 6th

-

Alone

-

Jungkook sighed and stood up from his slumber, Taehyung had already left for his "Job". Jungkook sighed sadly. Feeling a wave of loneliness hit him, he wasn't used to being alone since both Taehyung and Jungkook didn't work much, they had enough money to get by, which confused Jungkook.

Why was Taehyung leaving?
Why did he need a job?

Those two questions loomed around Jungkooks mind like crazy. The younger soon smiled "Nope! I cannot be sad! It's December! The month of happiness, I have to be happy" jungkook spoke keeping a bright smile on "Ah! Christmas shopping!" Jungkook Yelled, quickly taking a shower, he dried his hair as much as he could before going to his room and changing into some hecken amazing winter wear.

 The younger soon smiled "Nope! I cannot be sad! It's December! The month of happiness, I have to be happy" jungkook spoke keeping a bright smile on "Ah! Christmas shopping!" Jungkook Yelled, quickly  taking a shower, he dried his hair as much as ...

He smiled and ran outside, the cold winter breeze blowing against his skin "Ugh! Why can't it snow" he spoke staring at the ground of grass pouting. He shook his head and walked inside of a mall, he went crazy with gifts, buying Jin ,Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi all gifts. He knew he wouldn't see them, but there's a mailbox for a reason!

He smiled spending a grave amount of money that made his wallet want to cry.

•••••••

Jungkook smiled, wiping off some fake sweat. Wearing his Christmas pajamas. He smiled at his work, knowing He had wrapped over fifty presents. it look like Christmas threw up everywhere...There were some rolls of wrapping paper of greens and reds out but there were more empty ones. Jungkook cleaned up everything and hid the gifts in a secret safe spot in the closet.

He smiled and laid down on the couch letting out a small yawn. He felt his eyes get heavy and soon nothing.

•••••••

Taehyung smiled, walking inside of his house stretching his arms "Babe?" Taehyung asked, but all he heard was silence "Baaabeeeee" he spoke again, all to get silence again "Hmmm" he mumbled confused, wandering why jungkook wasn't replying, he walked into the living room, soon hearing soft quiet snores. He looked on the couch to see jungkook sleeping soundly, wearing the most adorable Christmas pajamas

He giggled and grabbed a fluffy blanket and setting it on top of the younger, he soon kissed his Forehead "I love you

He giggled and grabbed a fluffy blanket and setting it on top of the younger, he soon kissed his Forehead "I love you..." he spoke before going into the kitchen and making some delicious soup.

He soon was done and set some bowls on the table and some spoons. He looked over when he heard a groan "Mmm...What smells so good" he asked groggily, his hair a mess. Blanket still wrapped around him "Well sleepy head, it's my grandmas famous soup" he spoke and Jungkook smiled. And the two sat down and ate "I felt pretty lonely today" jungkook spoke "Yeah......I know..." he spoke and Jungkook sighed "I'm sorry to bother you about it" jungkook spoke and Taehyung stood up and walked towards the younger, he grabbed his face and kissed him passionately "Your too apologetic, were together to share memories, our feelings, If your lonely..Tell me...If your sad...Tell me, heck even if your happy, tell me" taehyung spoke and Jungkook nodded smiling brightly "I'm never sad!" Jungkook spoke "I know, and that's what worries me the most" Taehyung spoke "Don't worry" jungkook spoke kissing Taehyung. "Let's go to bed hmm?" Taehyung asked holding out his hand, the younger instantly taking it.

The two snuggled into the night~