Chapter 14

December 14th

-

Recipe...

Of love!

-

Jungkook jumped up excitingly, he stared at all the dessert ingredients in front of him. His smile was huge and bubbly. He absolutely looked like a dork.

He instantly began making cookies, and sweet bread. He was so excited when he found the recipe in the morning that he Bought the ingredients the same day. He smiled and mixed everything up.

He soon put the food into the oven, instantly getting amazing smells to fill the air. Taehyung walked in, confused on what was happening. He sniffed the air and smiled brightly "Babe! What smells so amazing?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook walked up to him kissing him "(your choice cookies) and Sweet bread" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung patted his head "Aww your such a wife" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook pouted "Yah!" He spoke "Whatever...At least I don't burn my meals" jungkook spoke soon sticking out his tongue " at the elder.

Taehyung giggled at the youngers confidence. Taehyung smiled and walked closer to him "You want to be like this Kook?" He spoke with a deep tone causing shivers to crawl down Jungkooks spine "Y-Y-Yah!" Jungkook spoke "G-Go away with your deep toned voice!" Jungkook Yelled, running into the kitchen.

Taehyung bursted out laughing. He fell to the floor, almost peeing himself.

Soon he got up and went into the kitchen, he watched as jungkook took the hot pan out of the oven, the younger soon set it down on the counter and grabbed the second hot pan.

Jungkook gasped when his hand slipped, the hot pan hit his hand, he whimpered in pain and set the pan down quickly. He felt tears well up in his eyes from the pain, but he quickly wiped them with his other hand. He ran to the sink and poured cold water on his hand. He soon felt taehyung grab his hand softly. Taehyung led the younger to a countertop and got a first aid kit out and put some burn medicine, which helped cool down the burns. Then he wrapped it. Jungkook smiled and blushed, soon kissing the elder "Thank you~" jungkook spoke and Taehyung smiled "your welcome, Kissy boy" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook poked him in the stomach harshly

"Lemmie feed you!" Jungkook Yelled

"NO!" Taehyung Yelled back

"YES!" Jungkook Yelled again

"CATCH ME IF YA CAN!" Taehyung Yelled

And oh was the race on~