Chapter: Mates

P.O.V Levy

I couldn't stand to watch my dad so depressed... It was as if all his happiness was taken away from him- Dad don't worry mom will come around, just give her time.

-I gave her enough time to think!- he growled angrily- She surely hates me right now. I knew i didn't have to tell her the truth.

I sighed and shook my head from side to side- Dad, i forgave you...

-That's because you are an angel, lintel girl- he interupted me.

- Also, it only passed an hour since you told us your story- i raiced my hand in signal to stop talking when i saw him opening his mouth- And before you say something, it's not enough time. Let's talk about something else until mom decides to come Back.

-If she does- he murmured but shut up when i gave him my 'Be positive' smile- ok, ok- he chuckled and turned his gaze towards Gajeel's sleeping body- I had been asking myself this question since the first time we talked... What is your relationship with Metalicana's son?- I blushed madly and began to stutter- Jajajaja!- Acnolia laughed at me, pissing me off- Little girl, have I ever talked to you about mates?- he asked me. I answered ' no' with my head- Well, each dragon or dragon slayer has a mate somewhere in the world waiting to being found. Your mate is your couple for the rest of your life, we dragons know exactly who they are as soon as we meet them... But dragon slayer's only discover them when the life of their mate is in danger. However, before knowing that he or she is your mate they are drowned to them. That's why you came to him and not to the others... because he is your mate.

"Mate?!"- So that's why he said that in that moment- I said out loud and continued explaining when I saw his puzzled expression- When I was about to be cut in a half by two Grimorie's mages he saved me and told me to never leave his side- I finished blushing.

snowo

-And you accepted?- he asked with an evil smile and laughed when I noded my head- Well you accepted to be his mate, the only thing left is the mating ritual... Which is sex and marking your mate- I chocked with my saliva "S sex! B but I am virgin!"- Jaja don't worry about being virgin, he also is. It is another consequence, you won't have any desire of being with another women or men if it is not your mate. As long as it consists about the marking process, it depends in which element you are. Metalicana's son is a metal dragon slayer so he will pierce your body: more specifically ears, tongue and naval- a shiver ran through my spine "That will hurt"- You are a darkness dragon slayer... our marking is a bit different. We don't mark physically. .. we mark our mate's soul. You will do it during sex, unconsciouslly, so don't worry. There are things you should know before the mating ritual... After it the dragon or dragon slayer will be verry protective over his or her mate. Also, the first month... well both of them will...-"Am I seeing well?... Is Acnolia, the great dragon king, nervous?!" I couldn't help myself and giggled, only to receive a darkness blast from my dad- ... won't stop from crave each other... sexually...

Now I was the one who was nervous "A month... Non stop sex... What he hell?!"- Wait a minute dad! How is it possible that mom is your mate if she is a spirit? How will you both have... well you know... Sex?

-Well...she can take a solid form when we... have sex...- he blushed a bit and stood up- Practise your body fighting while I go and talk with Mavis- he told me before turning into a dragon and flying away.

-Good luck dad!- I shouted.

P.O.V Acnolia

"Fuck you Little Girl, fuck you Mavis, fuck everything! Why do i have to feel like this?! I had lived my life peacefully until they came around and turned my world upside down... However, i may say that i am happier like this... as well as more frustrated. Why do women have to be so emotionals?!".

I landed in front of a very pensative Mavis-Thinking of a new spell, you damn crazy witch?- i barked in my normal bad Humor but when she didn't answer i bega to panick... again "Fuck this Feelings!"- What's wrong?- i asked "Fuck! Why does my tone sound so concern?!".

-I'm trying to hate you- as i heard her answer my heart, which i didn't know i had, shattered into a million pieces- But i can't- "W what is she trying to tell me?" i tried to ignore that warm Feeling, of hope, în my interior- No mater how many times i try myself of hate you for what you did, i come to the same conclution...- "Which is the damn conclution?!" i was desesperate-... that's the past, now you are different- she took a shaky deep breath and locked her determined gaze with mine- That's why i want to tell you that i am ready to be your mate!

My eyes flew wide open in shock and my jaw fell to the floor- Y y you what?!- i yelled not snapping out of my trance.

-I'm ready to be your mate- she repeated as firm as before.

-Are you sure?- i wanted a recomfirmation before i do something she might regret the rest of the eternity.

-Yes- as soon as her answer left her lips i turned myself into my human self and threw myself towards her "THIS ISN'T OVER YET!".