Chapter: Talking with a sleeping body

P.O.V Levy

-It had pass a year now. I didn't even notice it... What do you think Gajeel?- I asked the sleeping body of my team partner. I felt a solitary tear fell from my left eye "I miss you so much... i miss all of you..."- Sorry for not visiting before, the problem it's that my dad treats me as the princess he has to guard in his castle. I love him but he really gets into my nerves sometimes!- i stood up and began to pace with a scowl on my face- The last year i never had a moment of privacy! It was do this, do that, never leave my sight, don't act like that and blah blah blah... You could believe it, the dragon that loathes humans doesn't want me a single moment far from him.

I sighed heavily, i gazed the light-blue sky and a ghost smile appeared on my lips- But it isn't that bad all the time- i smiled at Gajeel- On day when i got enough from him and his bossy attitude... that would be after a week... What?! It's not my fault! I always considered myself as a bird, free and dependant, i was feeling as a bird trapped in a cage! I'm missing the point, well i got enough of him i ran away. I only wanted a few hours of privacy but no i had to be the problem's magnet i always am and needed to attract the attention of an S-class monster... i would have died if it wasn't from Acnolia. He came out of the blue and killed the monster with just a roar! Amazing, isn't it.

A big smile of admiration took control of my features but it soon changed into a sad one- Do you know what he told me afterwards... well more than tell he ordered me- i chuckled slightly- He said and i quote 'It's difficult to find a small little girl like you, so don't leave my side'- another tear fell and i sniffed trying to stop myself from crying "Even if he is asleep, he doesn't deserve to see me sad"- It remembered me of what you told me, Gajeel. But don't worry because my promise to him doesn't mean that i would break mine to you, i'll stay by your side, after all you are always there to protect me.

-I'm not living only with my dad but also with the spirit of our first Master, Mavis, i think that both of them have a thing going- i giggled recalling the flushed cheeks of my future mother, or at least i hope that, and the shyness of my father with her- He can't even shout at her as he does with me, a single tear form her and it looks as if it was the end of the world for Acnolia. Do you think that a dragon can take a spirit as his mate?- i asked curiously "Is that even possible"- However, don't even try to find those expressions on his face. He is the best actor i had ever met! For god's sake, i almost can't see them! Only by spending so much time with him i can. At the beginning he was cold and harsh but now he laughs, teases and plays with us. Dad is each day more comfortable with his feeling around us, just a week ago he sang, carefree, along with Mavis and i. However, i still don't know anything about his past it's as if he doesn't trust me enough. And that... breaks my heart! Cause i told him everything about me and my past, even before i joined Fairy Tail. Something that i didn't tell Lu-chan, who is my best friend! Well, i must admit that i didn't plan to tell him that when i was part of the orphan program i was bullied and abused... i only did cause i had a nightmare and he was there to consol me... or at least try in his way by covering me with his wing and roaring me to tell him everything- i chuckled letting my third tear fall- But i did! That counts for something, doesn't it Gajeel?

Taking a deep breath i washed all my bad feeling away- However, i'm sure that you doesn't want to hear about all this sentimental chat. Now i'll tell you about something you might like... my training as the Dark Dragon Slayer!- i was very excited. I know that he wasn't able to hear me but only imagining his proud smirk, the same smirk that i saw a few times when he trained me for the S-class test, made me miss a beat and my heart bump faster. I recall him telling me that if i wanted his attention i needed to get stronger and that was what i was achieving with my dad and "Hopefully" future mom. I admired... no i ADMIRE Gajeel, he is strong but not stupid as Natsu "Don't get me wrong, i love Natsu he is one of my most trustful nakama but he is kind of stupid and reckless sometimes... well Gajeel is also reckless... but who the hell cares?!", proud, confident and even if sentiments weren't his habitat he tried his best. He is my encouragement to keep on training, physically, even if it wasn't my habitat- I can perfectly speak, write and read Dragonic (tha language of dragons) also use it a bit in my sold script magic. Each day i'm getting better in hand combat, i can use 'Dark Dragon's Roar', 'Dark Dragon's Punch', 'Dark Dragon's Kick', 'Dark Dragon's Blast' and turn myself into a shadow. Acnolia told me that it was a movement that the Shadow Dragon uses but as shadow is part of darkness i could use it too. My Dragon senses are in perfect shape, after all that was what dad wanted to perfect in the first year with my Dragonic, my reflect and stamia. As well as now my body doesn't bruise so easily and not even how injured i am, i still fight with everything i have. Of course i still can't take you down... but i'm working on it...- i stuttered, a bit flushed and embarrassed "I'm talking with a sleeping body... I'm really mad!". I broke into laughter at that thought "I sound as my dad!"-Also, i know everything i need to know about dragons and dragon's slayers. Now i understand you a lot better.

I looked at Gajeel recalling everything we lived together. When he was part of Phantom Lord, when he let Jet and Droy beat him, his awful singing "He only tried to be accepted", when i first approached him "I remember that... I still was a bit afraid of him and didn't stop from shivering each time he touched me. At the end he laughed at me and i began a fight because of that... of course he won but he told me 'Not bad for a Shrimp... by the way you truly are a brave Shorty'. Since then i used to spend a few afternoons with him, to get to know him better", when he stated that he was going to be my team partner for the S-class test, the training week, when apologized to me for what happened during the time he still was part of Phantom Lord. I giggled at the memory "He was so nervous, Jiji!. It was after a day of training, he took me to the tree where he pinned my team and me. And began to stutter his apology with the reddest i had ever seen, he was hilarious! I broke into laughter making him redder than he was... if that was possible. At the end i stopped laughing and gave him a bear hug, telling him that i had already forgiving him".

I didn't notice that i was crying as a baby until a gruffly voice, i knew too well, snapped me out of my thoughts- You shouldn't be crying, they'll wake up one day.

But you'll know my surprise that when i gazed at the direction of the sound of the voice, it wasn't Acnolia the one talking. It was a...

P.O.V Acnolia

-Where is she?!- i demanded, with roar, to Mavis. She just giggle, getting into my nerves, and pointed at the direction of the camp where the bodies of the fairy tail's mages were sleeping. I flew towards there as fast as i could but also in silence, i was going to scare her to death "it's her fault for breaking her promise". When i got there i heard her talking to the sleeping body of Metalicana's son "She truly is mad!". As i heard her speech i felt a lot of emotions: anger "Of course i wanted her to be always on my sight!", confusion "What kind of relationship does those two have?", embarrassment "She noticed that...", frustration "I tried little girl... but if you knew about it you would leave me as fast as you can", pride "She gets stronger faster" and a sadness that breaks my heart "I can't stand seeing her like this!".

I took a decision of last moment and stepped out of the shadows "I hope it goes as i planned... THIS ISN'T OVER YET!".