What is happening?

Acnolia's P.O.V:

I really couldn't believe what I was seeing. The damn fairies were all in a deep sleep thanks to that stupid spell they used to save themselves from me, but I wasn't for a reason... and neither was she. So small and afraid of me, but even though she was shivering and was very confused, she stood in front of me. The most amusing thing was the darkness in her heart was, the one that craves power. She wanted to be more powerful but what she didn't know was that when all of them were fighting against me, her attacks were the only ones that caused any effect on me. Not because they were very strong, they weren't weak either although I would never admit that, but because they were sent to attack my weak points. She knew from where to attack me, only by seeing my reactions towards the attacks of the rest of her guildmates.

I could have killed her already... I could have killed all of them. But there was something, something about her that made me want to know more... more about her. Maybe it was that she craves power or her purity or her kindness... or maybe her will to continue fighting a losing battle.

"What is your name?" I asked her. I would have bet that she would start shivering from fear or cry like people normally do when they see a dragon. So you'll know my surprise when she only looked up at me with surprise and curiosity written all over her face. It light up something in me, something warm, it made me feel different and... weak. "Name!" I ordered/bark this time.

"Levy!" She squealed. "Levy Mcgarden," she finished much calmer. "And yours?"

"Eh?" I grunted a bit surprised. Is she demanding something from me? The king of Dragons?! I growled in my head.

"What's your name?" She insisted. "It isn't polite to ask someone's name and not present themselves."

"You did notice that I'm a dragon, right?" She only nodded her head. "One that came to kill all of you," she only nodded her head again making me sigh in annoyance. What is wrong with this girl? I thought annoyed. "Then you might have also noticed that I could eat you at any moment," she shook her head saying no with only that gesture. "What do you mean by no?!" I growled.

"No, I didn't mean no." I would have raised an eyebrow if I had any. The rumors I heard were true... Fairies are truly crazy. I thought to myself. "I know that you could eat me at any moment. Look at me I'm so small that anyone could eat me..." Her tone was a bit depressed this time and I could feel the darkness in her heart grow. "But if you had wanted to do that, you would have already done it. You could have already eaten me without a second thought... but you didn't. This could only mean two things: one, you lost your interest..." She is smart, I'll give her that. "...or two, you found some goodness in your heart."

"What the hell do you mean by goodness?!" I growled "I'm Acnolia the Dark Dragon, the King of Dragons! I'm pure rage and darkness!"

"See it wasn't so difficult to tell me who you are." What the... that brat... she tricked me... I thought stunned. "Everyone has darkness in their hearts... even I." I looked at her in surprise. It was my first time meeting a human like her. She was interesting. What the hell I'm saying?! She is just a simple and disgusting human! I growled in my head. "But at the same time, everyone has goodness in their hearts. The world is formed by this balance." She gave me a big smile, which only made that horrible feeling come back. I almost killed her a moment ago... and she is now giving me the biggest smile I had ever received... what is wrong with this girl?!

Instead of eating her or ignoring her... or even protesting her statement, I asked her the following: "What makes you say that?" Which only made her smile grow larger and that feeling to increase.

"Because you asked me my name," was her simple answer.

"Only by that?!" I scoffed but she didn't even flinch.