✿ fourteen

[1 day before Valentines]

« Kang Soojin's POV

"Daniel, you ass! We're gonna be fucking late because you slept in!" I stumbled, quickly putting on my shoes.

"I was finishing that 5 page essay last night, please be fucking understanding!"

"This shit wouldn't have happen if you didn't piled all your homework until the last minute, you dipshit."

"I get it, I get it. Now get in the damned car before I leave your whiny ass here."

Goddamn, I wish I didn't have a brother.

I was too grumpy to talk to Daniel, so the car ride to school was filled with just the music from the radio.

"Get off kiddos." Our driver halted the car and sent us off when we arrived.

I hopped off first and sprinted to my first class without visiting the locker—since I fortunately had the books for the 1st subject with me.

Twisting the door knob open, I stood in front of class to catch my breath before taking my seat.

"You're 14 minutes late, Miss Kang." Mr. Seo stated the obvious.

I was too tired to reply him, so I nodded and gave him a weak smile.

God I hate my geography teacher.

As the almost bald-headed man rambled on about the physical geography of Europe; but then stopped mid-way to hand out worksheets for us to review the contents he just taught.

"Jinyoung, since you're in front, please pass these out to your classmates." He set the stack of paper down on Jinyoung's desk.

The poor boy had no choice but to accept his request, so he started to walk around and pass the worksheet to everyone in class.

After a while, he finally came around and handed me the last sheet of paper. But when I received it, I saw a tinge of color that stood out from the black and white worksheet: red.

"Jinyoung." I called out loud enough for the boy walking away to hear.

He turned back to me, "Yes?"

"I think your finger is bleeding."

He looked down at his finger to see the cut.

"It's not a big deal, I got pricked by a few thorns this morning."

"Jinyoung, go back to your seat." Mr. Seo cut off our little conversation.

I watched him silently take his seat and stare at the wound on his finger. Unconsciously, I took out a bandage from my little pink pouch, and kept it on the table to give it to him during the upcoming break.

Once the bell rang, the first person I rushed to was Jinyoung.

"Hey, Jinyoung, wait!" He stopped right outside the classroom, when he heard me.