✿|❁ five

[7 days before Valentines]

« Kang Soojin's POV

'J'....could it be the ones in my grade? Or perhaps class? Is it one of pigeon's friend? But if it is....shouldn't pigeon know who it might be? His friends..only 3 of them start with 'J'. Wait what if 'J' stands for their surname?! Oh, but most people have the same surnames so that might be confusing. 'J'..Jaemin, Jeno, Jimin, Jinyoung, the other Jinyoung, Jisung, the other Jisung, the 3rd Jisung..wait no, he's too young- "ouch."

"Shit head, I called you over 10 times and you still haven't respond." I broke out of my thoughts and looked over to Daniel with rolled papers in his hand. Oh he probably smacked me with that...

"What do you want, I'm trying to do my homework."

Daniel snickered, "Was your homework staring at walls?"

I rolled my eyes at him, "Do you need help with something? If so, please kindly get the fuck out of my room and close the door, that's the most I can help you with." I quickly jabbed him on the sides and tried to shut the door as fast as I could.

"WoaH, WOAH, WOAH, CHILL." He was quick enough to stick his foot between the door, pushing it open back again.

"I just need help on my project." Daniel puffed his cheeks, which made me cringe to the point I had to control myself not to land a drop kick on him.

Disgust still seen on my face, I asked him about his project.

"Shakespeare," he sighed, "Record a skit of 1 Shakespeare play."

"Pfftt....bHAHAHAHAHAHHA-" Daniel slapped his hand over my mouth preventing the loud inhuman noises from escaping.

Pulling his hand away, I caught my breath before speaking up, "You? Acting in a Shakespeare skit? Now that's the best combo right after Ongniel."

"I came here for suggestions, not to be laughed at."

"Alright, alright, who's in your group?"

"Seongwoo, Woojin, Jaehwan, Jinyoung, and me." He listed.

Jinyoung, one of his 'J' lettered friends....could it be- Nahhh he's a shy bub, would've go for some prettier girls.

"Hey you could do Romeo and Juliet since you and Ong are in the same group." I wiggled my eyebrows. "It could be Romeong and Daliet, wow what a sweet idea, can't believe I'm a genius."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever continue staring at the wall, I'm gonna go write the script."

"Wait you're really gonna do it?" I was genuinely surprised.

"I see no reason to not do it, plus Mrs. Jung seems to like seeing us together, couldn't let an extra credit slip away." He said in a playful tone.

"Well you do you, gieon."

——

« #@£ &]+¥%<;€'s POV

"I'm home!" I shouted to no one in particular.

"Dear, you're back!" My mother walked out of the kitchen, giving me a warm smile, while handing me one of her freshly baked cookies.

"So how did it go?" She asked, sitting down.

"What do you mean?"

"Silly, the gardenias you took from our shop this morning of course! Did you give it to the girl? What did she say?" My mom was acting like a teenager who got a text back from her crush.

"What girl? I don't even have a crush on anyone." I replied defensively.

"I'm your mother, I know you better than anyone else on earth, you can't hide it from me." She scrunched her nose.

"Okay mom, think however you like, I'm tired of explaining myself." I walked away from the kitchen, going into my room.

"IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T PREPARED YOUR FLOWERS FOR TOMORROW, I GOT A BOUQUET OF BABY BREATHS SITTING HERE FOR YOU!" She shouted from the kitchen.

I smiled softly, leaning on my door. Baby breath means...everlasting love.

There's so many Jisungs in kpop oof

If you're wondering about these ✿ ❀ ❁ beside the chapter numbers, I'm just gonna tell you that:
✿ is Soojin's POV
❀ ❁ is..sIKE IM NOT GONNA TELL