✿ three

[7 days before Valentines]

« Kang Soojin's POV

As I was inserting the code, a hand from behind slammed my head onto the locker, creating a loud 'bang'. Sounds of a dying whale then followed right after. Oh no she didn't.

"Bitch you did not just-" I touched my head on the area that pained most, glaring at a wheezing Yoora.

"Serves you right for leaving me out there to get sunburned all alone." She patted my head and resumed to unlock her locker.

"Thine face is not worth sunburning." I laid out a soft insult.

"You gotta stop with that Shakespeare shit of yours, he's dead anyways."

"Well your boyfriend listens to Michael Jackson on repeat and I don't see you complaining." I retorted back and Yoora went silent, before a loud laughter from a distance was heard.

"AYO, GIRLIES!" Yoora and I both turned around to see a wild Jaehwan with his psychotic laughter charging towards us.

"Why are you so giddy today."

"Well guess what boo, I saw Minhyun reject a girl just now." An identifiable language along the lines of 'afjkgdfgjsfigrk' escaped his lips.

"Who's the girl?" Yoora questioned. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty curious myself too.

"Chungha."

I choked on air.

"You mean the beautiful, smart, talented, girlfriend material, our class president, Chungha?!" Yoora stated the facts, questioning the boy.

"Exactly, now that my number one rival is gone, I can fINALLY HAVE A CHANCE WITH HIM!" Jaehwan let out his gayness, making people turn their heads and give him weird stares.

"What makes you think you could have a chance with Minhyun when he literally just rejected Goddess Chungha?"

"Well, he might've fallen for my talents in singing, rapping, dancing, as well as my looks and unbelievably great humor." Jaehwan sassed.

"That's just as fake as your gender in your birth certificate."

Jaehwan let out a dramatic gasp, "Well looks like I gotta keep giving you chocolate on Valentines day because no one on Earth would have a crush on you and your bitchy personality."

As he was blabbering on, I pulled my locker open to see a small bouquet of pure white gardenia flowers, sitting on top of my notebooks. Wrapped around the bouquet, was a baby blue name tag with only a single letter written in white, 'J'.

"Jaehwan is this your doing?" I turned around to both of my friends, the gardenia in my hands.

"Wait what's this? I didn't plan anything for you yet, I swear. Y'all know I do things last minute." Jaehwan replied defensively, raising his hands in the air.

"But there's a 'J' here."

"There's a 100 people in our school with J's in their names. Sweetie, don't accuse me."

"Why don't you search your locker for more clues?" Yoora suggested but then took the job herself anyways. "Bitches, I found something!"

Jaehwan and I shuffled closer, anticipating to see what she had found.

"Its a sticky note that's also from 'J'." She held up a pink sticky note in front of our faces.

"Ooh, this is exciting, let me wear my detective cap real quick." Jaehwan put on his imaginary cap on before huddling to read the note with us.

" Jaehwan put on his imaginary cap on before huddling to read the note with us

"This shit is cute, why can't this happen to me too." Yoora sighed.

"Shut up bitch, you have Woojin, I have neither a man nor crush." Jaehwan complained, while I'm just dumbfounded about the situation. I have an admirer? Is this some sort of prank? Well dang, this person must have a bad eyesight then.

And at that moment......the bell rang.

"Oh shit, we're late."

Ooh we we're into the real plot now ;)

I forgot how to physically write during the summer break so my handwriting is messy, buttttt it works for the story!