[4]

Drift and Brite Bomber were sitting on the couch. "Hey, Drift. You want to go to that new club near The Block?" Crackshot asked. Drift looked at Crackshot and shrugged. "Sure." Drift said. "It's getting dark out and I heard it looks awesome at night!" Crackshot said, excited. "Ok, I guess me go now." Drift replied. Drift and Crackshot went outside and saw the club in the night. It was lit up for everyone to see. Crackshot and Drift were heading out, exiting Paradise Palms, leaving Zoey and Brite Bomber to binge watch their favorite show.

**********

Crackshot and Drift arrived at the club. There was a sign that read:
No guns!
18+ club!
Welcome to Club Shotgun
Drift got skeptical. Drift and Crackshot opened the front door. There was another set of doors. They walked through and there was loud music. People everywhere were wearing some sort of suggestive outfit and were probably drunk. "Dude you never told me this was a strip club." Drift said. Crackshot was looking up at the top of a leveled part of the floor. There was a female llama wearing an outfit that exposed almost all of her chest and she had panties that showed a lot of her butt. "Do you know who that is!?" Crackshot exclaimed, pointing to the llama DJ. "Who?" Drift asked. "It is the one and only DJ Bop, the best DJ North of this island!" Crackshot was being a fanboy. "Who is the DJ of the south?" Drift asked. "DJ Yonder." Crackshot immediately answered. "Hey you know that DJ Bop is single?" Crackshot asked. Drift turned to Crackshot. "Wait. But didn't you and Zoey... You know." Drift worried. "Oh that was nothing! I hope." Crackshot replied. "We just needed some fun" Crackshot and Drift descended deeper into the club and took a seat. Crackshot heard weird noises and turned around. Sgt. Winter and Carbide were having sex with Lynx together. "Oh yes. Harder" Lynx moaned. Crackshot cringed. "Now I'm stuck with moaning behind me." Crackshot said. "Stage dive!!" DJ Bop yelled from her "DJ tower." Everyone got into formation to catch her except  the ones having "fun." DJ Bop jumped into the crowd and cheered. She landed safely. DJ Bop got up, giggling. Crackshot smiled, awkwardly. A man in a cloak started to touch DJ Bop. "Stop that." DJ Bop said, still giggling. The man pushed DJ Bop onto a table. DJ Bop collapsed onto the floor. "Ah, God damn it! My back." DJ Bop said, rubbing her back. The man grabbed her by the back of the head and threw her towards Crackshot. DJ Bop slid across the floor. DJ Bop moaned in pain. "Oh god!" Drift yelled has he leaped out of his seat, onto the floor. Drift picked DJ Bop up. "We need bandages!" Drift yelled with DJ Bop in his arms. "Hand her to me, I got bandages!" Crackshot yelled. Crackshot had DJ Bop in his arms and placed her into a table and started to wrap the bandages around her wounds. At this point everyone gathered around DJ Bop. She was lightly moaning in pain. DJ Bop was bandaged up. Drift stated at what was behind the crowd. A man in a black cloak.

**********

Drift opened the door for Crackshot who was holding DJ Bop. Crackshot placed DJ Bop on the couch. Drift and Crackshot were slowly walking to their rooms when Brite Bomber came downstairs. Crackshot and Drift froze. Brite Bomber stared at DJ Bop. "Who the hell is this!?" Brite Bomber yelled, waking up Zoey. Drift and Crackshot stared at Zoey and Brite Bomber. "Run." Drift whispered. Crackshot and Drift burst out of the house. Zoey went chasing them. Brite Bomber stared at DJ Bop. She shrugged and went back upstairs. Zoey was still chasing the two. It was dark out and they could barely see anything. Drift and Crackshot made their way behind the house. "I think we're safe here." Drift whispered to Crackshot. They heard Zoey running and then the sound of her slip and hit the ground. Drift and Crackshot were alarmed. They heard Zoey start to tumble down the hill. "Shit!" Crackshot yelled running to rescue Zoey. "Great, now there's two people to take care of their wounds." Drift said.