[2]

Drift and his team made a massive fort in Paradise Palms. "I think we'll be safe here for the rest of the game." Drift said, confidently, looking at his map. "Drift, you should stay here and watch the fort. You are a good defense." Crackshot complimented. "Thanks!" Drift said as he grabbed a scar and sniper and headed upstairs to snipe. Crackshot and Brite Bomber were exploring the area. Brite Bomber and Crackshot were getting a lot of kills. Crackshot heard a gun reload behind him. "You aren't going to kill me!" A robotic and ominous voice said. Crackshot and Brite Bomber turned around. It was Omega. "Shit." Crackshot whispered. "You can't stand a chance against us!" Brite Bomber yelled. "I just want to have a stand of with you, Brite Bomber. If I shoot you, I will let Crackshot revive you. But I'll kill him. I've been hearing about his excellence and how he's been killing a lot of people so I want to end his streak." Omega said ominously. "Shake on it?" Omega suggested. Brite Bomber could tell that behind that stupid mask of his, he was smiling. "Deal." Brite Bomber muttered. Omega got into his position. "Kill him." Crackshot told Brite Bomber with a stern voice. Omega had his hand near his gun. It was silence for about a minute. Omega quickly pulled out his gun and shot Brite Bomber in the side. Brite Bomber moaned in pain. She fell to the ground. Crackshot ran over to revive her. He had bandages and put them on her wound. Brite Bomber got up and was better. She felt a little bit woozy but was better. "Time to die, nutcracker!" Omega told Crackshot. Brite Bomber was scared and quivering. Omega reloaded his pistol. His finger was on the trigger. Brite Bomber closed her eyes. BANG. Brite Bomber jumped. Brite Bomber was starting to cry but she heard no thud on the ground. She opened her eyes. Crackshot was standing tall. Omega had a bullet hole through his chest. Blood was slowly leaking from his masked and dripped on the orange concrete. Omega fell to the floor. Behind Omega was a hero. Her name was Zoey. Zoey was holding a hand cannon. "He was an asshole to begin with." Zoey said, calmly with a lolipop in her mouth. "I'll spare you guys. We will meet again." Zoey said as she jumped off the semi mountain they were on. Zoey's beautiful glider opened up as she landed to safety. "We lived!" Brite Bomber yelled In excitement. She was jumping up and down like a kangaroo. Brite Bomber looked at Crackshot whose jaw was wide open. "She is so damn hot!" Crackshot said with his gaping mouth open. "Oh come on!" Brite Bomber yelled at Crackshot. "Lets go back home."

**********

Drift was still sniping anyone who got near their fort. Brite Bomber sighed in relief and jumped onto the couch. Brite Bomber took off a piece of her outfit revealing her tight suit. You can see her nipples slightly through the suit. Crackshot blushed but was able to keep it together. Crackshot speed walked upstairs to check on Drift. The boiling sun was leaking through the window. They'll probably be up there for awhile. They wouldn't mind if I cool off a bit. Brite Bomber thought as she stripped off her outfit. All she was wearing was her bra and panties. Brite Bomber found three fans and pointed them in her direction and turned them on. Brite Bomber flopped onto the couch. She sighed in relief. Crackshot walked down the stairs and at the sight of Brite Bomber, he turned around immediately. Brite Bomber didn't seem to notice. Brite Bomber fell asleep on the couch. Drift and Crackshot walked downstairs. "Oh..." Drift said as he blushed under his mask. Drift wrote something on a sticky note and left with Crackshot. The sticky note read:
Me and Crackshot are going hunting. Hope you don't mind. P.S. You look hot as hell! :)