[1]

Drift and his team are in a death zone, Tilted Towers. Everyone is staying alert. They were all in a shelter close to the edge of Tilted Towers. "Ok, I'm going to snipe some people. Mostly defaults." Crackshot said, holding a sniper rifle. Crackshot headed out while Brite Bomber was sitting on the floor, trying to figure out which her best gun is. There were gunshots in the distance. Drift was laying in the bed and he was falling asleep. Drift was quickly woken up by the feel of the bed spring. Drift sat up and Brite Bomber was sitting in front of him on the bed. Drift looked confused and then realized. "You're one naughty girlfriend!" Drift exclaims with a smile hidden behind his mask. Brite Bomber pushed Drift back down onto the bed. "The party just begins." Brite Bomber said, devilishly. Brite Bomber takes off Drift's mask and the hood covering the rest of his head. Drift grabbed Brite Bomber's waist. "Oh yea." Drift said in a sexy voice. Drift took off the first layer of Brite Bomber's custom, homemade outfit, revealing a very skin tight suit. Brite Bomber was slithering up Drift's body like a snake. Brite Bomber peeled Drift's trench coat away. Brite Bomber put her fingers under Drift's shirt, slowly taking it off. Brite Bomber was touching Drift's bare chest. Brite Bomber was making her way to Drift's pants and pulled them off. "I see you're not taking it easy on me?" Drift asked, smirking. Brite Bomber put her hand on Drift's underwear, touching his bulge. Drift grasped the bed sheets lightly. "My turn." Brite Bomber said. The unzipped the back of her suit. Brite Bomber slipped the suit off her shoulders. Brite Bomber was wearing a revealing bra. Drift had an erection. Brite Bomber kicked off the suit. Brite Bomber turned around and here panties revealed a lot of her butt. Brite Bomber jumped back onto the bed. Brite Bomber stared at Drift's erection. Drift blushed. Brite Bomber slowly pulled his underwear off. Drift was now naked. Brite Bomber blushed. "Your turn." Drift smiled. Drift slipped off Brite Bomber's panties and unhooked her bra. Brite Bomber covered her breasts as she removed her bra. Brite Bomber slowly pulled her arms away and swapped spots with Drift. Brite Bomber was now on laying on the bed. "Do it." Brite Bomber said. Drift thrusted into Brite Bomber. She moaned a little. Drift kept thrusting. Brite Bomber was moaning in pleasure and pain. Brite Bomber grasped the bed sheets. She gritted her teeth. Drift was going faster. Brite Bomber yelled. Drift slowed down. "I need a break." Brite Bomber stated as she sat up. "Whatever suits you." Drift replies. Drift stared at her naked body and started to kiss Brite Bomber. They started to roll in bed, kissing. Brite Bomber moaned. "I think that's enough?" Drift asked. Brite Bomber nodded as she grabbed her robe, too lazy to get her homemade suit back on. Brite Bomber thought she wouldn't need it unless they go out hunting or until the storm arrives. They both heard the door slam open. "Oh crap!" Drift whispered, grabbing his clothes. Drift and Brite Bomber sprinted to the front door. Crackshot was standing there. "Hey guys, I'm back." Crackshot stated. Crackshot looked at Brite Bomber wearing her robe which was showing a lot of cleavage. She covered it up. Crackshot got suspicious, but didn't ask any questions. That was a close one. Drift thought. "Hey guys, the storm his coming soon. We should go." Crackshot said. Drift and Brite Bomber quickly got their stuff. Brite Bomber was in the bathroom, changing. She stripped the robe off and was getting her suit on, one piece at a time. "Hurry up!" Crackshot yelled from outside the bathroom door. Brite Bomber got her outfit on, sprinted out of the bathroom, grabbed her guns and burst out of the fort. Drift and Crackshot were waiting for her outside. As she caught up to them, she looked behind her. The storm consumed the fort and the fort started to break down. "What a shame, I kind of liked that one." Brite Bomber said. She turned her head back forward and never looked at the fort again.