Prolouge

Drift was sneaking around Polar Peaks with Crackshot and Brite Bomber. They saw a fort in the distance and were planning an ambush. "Its so damn cold out here!" Brite Bomber yells as she tries to warm her self up. Crackshot came over and started to run her shoulders. Drift was keeping an eye out for that fort if anyone comes out. "Does anyone need a med-kit?" Drift asked. Brite Bomber shaked her head. Crackshot had his own med-kits. "let's go now. I think Brite Bomber had enough of this place." Crackshot states. Drift and his team were heading towards the mysterious fort. They were all pressed against the wall. Drift was getting closer to a door. Drift looked at the others and nodded. Drift loaded his gun and kicked the door down. Shadow Ops was inside. "Shit!" Shadow Ops yelled as she grabbed a gun. Drift shot Shadow Ops in the shoulder. Shadow Ops yelled as she fell to the floor. Drift walked over to Shadow Ops, now moaning in pain. Drift picked her up and walked out of the fort. Crackshot looked at Shadow Ops. "Hand her to me." Crackshot said, reaching for Shadow Ops. Drift gently laid Shadow Ops in the snow. Crackshot put bandages on her bullet wound. "Well that's an enemy down." Brite Bomber states. Drift looks to their right. About ten feet away is the storm. "We should get out of here." Drift said, pointing to the storm clouds. Crackshot nods in agreement.