Undertaker X Reader Oneshot

You run into the woods. You watched as a silver haired man had took the life out of your boyfriend. You two were making out when that crazy man walked into your house and was gonna stab you with his sickle instead your boyfriend blocked you and was killed instead. You trip on a branch and fall to your knees. You hear a low creepy chuckle and look up. The silver haired man was standing over you. Now deary it was your time to go so we should get this over with, he said raising the sickle over your head. You felt tears fall from your eyes and close them harshly. Unless...you have anything to give me. I-I'll do anything please, you whimper pleading to him. He tied his hair back making your eyes widened with awe. He was the hottest man you had ever seen. You were angry with yourself for thinking this way. He had tried killing you instead killing your boyfriend. But your boyfriend did cheat on you but still this man was insane. You'll do anything, the man said kneeling in front of you. His breath landed on your lips. You shuttered and nodded immediately regretting it. He smiled and pressed a spot on your neck making you black out.

Time skip

You woke up and shrieked because you were naked on a king sized bed. You tried moving to find your arms and ankles tied to the bed posts. That's when you saw the silver haired man enter the room closing and locking the door, good your awake I'm the undertaker just call me adrian. His bright green-yellow eyes full of lust. W-what am I doing here l-let me go, you say tugging at the ropes restraining your wrists. Oh but that's not possible (Y/N) you said you'd do anything to stay alive, he said smirking evilly. You want to know the truth I'm a retired grim reaper who laid eyes on an irresistibly sexy woman who was making out with a very low boy who cheated on her multiple times and pretended to kill her when really I already knew I would kill the boy and then get to have the sexy woman's delicious body all to myself. You blushed from his comment but felt stupid for falling into this lunatics trick. Y-you tricked me you gross perverted dick. He smiled and climbed on the bed. You bit your lip as he crawled right over you. He pressed his lips roughly against yours. You got chills as his lips molded with yours. He licked your lower lip wanted entrance. You wouldn't give into this sexy man's orders. He growled and grabbed your breasts his nails digging into your soft skin. You gasp and he shoved his tongue deep into your mouth grabbing your hips. You moan and try not to enjoy this assault. His sweet saliva swarms around in your mouth. You can't move away you love his taste. But you try to pull away and run free which wasn't gonna happen. He pulls away and you try to catch your breathe. He smiles, I'm gonna make you scream my name. You look away and bite your lip. But there is no way to keep your gaze from him. He sucks and bites your neck roughly. He finds the spot on your neck which made you moan. He bites down and sucks abusing this spot. Ahnnggh, you moan out. He rides his clothed manhood against your pussy. Ahh pl-please stop, you moan out. He smirks, no your body is telling me otherwise. He grabs your breasts and licks the buds and sucks on them until their wet with saliva and hard. You wanted him so badly it was no use you wanted him to fuck you and hard. He kissed your stomach down to your navel. He rubbed your clit. Ahh adrian, you moan pulling on the restraints. You arch your back as he licks it and sucks. Your breaths starts to hitch and go faster. He pressed his finger deep inside you. You wince from pain and it didn't help he had long nails. He thumps his finger in and out adding another. You start to moan in pleasure and he adds another. You feel an unfamiliar tightening inside you. He then starts to fist you. You scream in pleasure, ADRIAN. You release all over his hand. He smiles pulling out his hand and licks it off, your so damn delicious sweetie. He looks at you, so you want me. You nod, y-yes fuck me p-please. He gets off the bed and strips out of his robe. He wore black boxers. His bulge was massive. He had a six pack and she could see his groin. He made sure you watched as he pulled down his boxers revealing his giant dick. Your eyes widened and you bit your lip. How would that fit in you. He smiled from your reaction, don't worry it will fit. He walked over and untied you, get on all fours and bend over. You nod and do what he says. He positions his dick in front of your wet pussy. He gripped your hips and rips his dick inside of you. You barely notice the pain because the pleasure was great, AHHHHH ADRIAN. He thumps inside of you harshly, oh fuck your so t-tight mmmnngh so good. His nails clawed your ass and you arched your back, ahh f-faster h-harder. He now shoved his entire length inside tearing the rest of you open. You clench the sheets and moan. You scream when he hits a certain spot inside you. He grabs your thighs and start thumping you hard pressing deeply on that spot, oh yes so d-damn fucking tight. Your walls start tightening. He starts thumping at inhuman strength and speed and grab your breast clawing them. You scream and came on his dick. He comes inside you. He pulls out and shoves you down, I'm not quite down yet. He puts his knees on either side of your head, suck me. You smile and take his dick's head. He moans and pressed his dick into your mouth roughly moving in and out. You gag a little but love tasting his dick. He went harder and deeper screaming, AHH (Y/N). You start to suck harder let his whole dick down your throat. You pulled his dick out and he growled. P-please fuck me one m-more time. He smiled and moved. He put your legs on his shoulder, of course gorgeous. He went inside and thumped your skin clapped as he went rough and fast. Gaa mmm, he moaned clawing your belly. You both moaned in unison and came. He collapsed next to you and he spooned you and rested his head on your shoulder. Then everything hit you so suddenly. Sometime during the sex he had bit your neck leaving a bruise. Oh and deary I marked you so now your mine, he said starting to doze off. You knew you had just met Adrian but you felt like you knew him forever. I love you Adrian. I love you too    (A/N).

My my that was the longest one shot chapter I've ever done yet hoped you enjoyed it !!!