Ciel X Reader Maid version One Shot

You were the only good working maid in the house. And that's why it was strange that he wanted to have you in his office immediately. You swear to god if he fires me then he is definitely crazy. Sebastian and all the other guys gawked at me lustfully. It was surprising to see Sebastian do it though. You have (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes and a nice hour glass figure. For some reason your maid's outfit was made sluttier than mey-rin's. Yours was so short that when you bended over your lacy underwear would show. And your outfit showed a ton of your cleavage. You asked ciel if you could get a size bigger and he always says "once I get the time". You opened the door to his office and saw he wasn't in there. You decided to clean his bookcase while waiting. You dusted off the case and started organizing the antiques. You gasped as you felt someone smack you into the bookcase. You tilted your head to see it was ciel. You blushed. You were seventeen and he was fifteen. He smirked lustfully and grabbed your ass. You gasp and he keeps you against the bookcase, don't runaway darling I don't bite not hard at least. His one hand squeezed you boob and you moaned. He then squeezes your crouch and rubbed. You moan softly biting your lip. He pulls your hair and whispers in you ear, get on the desk I order you. You quickly shove everything off the desk and lay on your back. You gasp as he pulls you to the end of the desk with inhuman strength and speed. He grinded against your wet underwear and you moan loudly arching your back. He presses up your maid outfit and he pulls off your (p/c) lacy panties. You buck your hips and whine want more of him. He smirks his bluenette hair messy, you want me (y/n). You nodded. He touches your clit, call me master. M-master, you moan. What's that I couldn't hear you, he says rubbing your clit harder. M-MASTER, you scream moan. He licks your clit and presses his pinky into her vagina slowly. You moan and pull his hair. He moans aggressively and licks harder. He pulles out his pinky and presses his tongue on your opening. You moan and buck your hips trying to press his face closer. He presses his tongue inside your vagina and moans doing so. You moan too. He knows you want to come so he pulls away. You growl and he chuckles while pulling off his clothes. Dear Im not being left out, he says now bare naked. Strip your clothes (y/n). You get up on shaky legs and get undressed. He smirks, suck my dick (y/n). You nod smiling and crawl towards him on all fours, yes master. You stroke his entire length. Which wasn't bad size for a fifteen year old. You licked his head and made it wet with saliva. You started sucking his head and pressing your tongue on the tip of it he moaned pulling your hair towards him making you take in his entire length. You did it like a pro. He moaned drool coming from his mouth. You then pulled it out and stood up. He smiled and grabbed your breast and rubbing your nipples, you want me to fuck you (y/n). You nodded moaning. He then sat at his chair spread eagle, go ahead you naughty slut fuck me. You smile blushing and walk to his chair. You pressed you knees on each side of his hips. You then pressed his dick inside your wet pussy. You and him moan in unison. You bounce on his dick which made your pussy squeeze tighter. Then you screamed as his dick found your g-spot. You bang harder making your breast bounce doing so. He spanks you, h-harder you dirty slut. He moaned as you bang his dick harder and faster. He picks you up and smashes you onto the desk. He puts your legs on his shoulders and pressed his dick inside your pussy. The desk started squeaking and you moaned. He grabbed your hips and banged you harder making his dick press fiercely against your g-spot. You comed and moaned doing so. As you did he moaned and comed inside of you. Get on all fours (y/n). You did as he said. He then climbed onto the desk and tore his dick into your ass. You moaned and whined at the same time. You pushed him on his back and bounced his dick into your ass. He moaned and clawed your back doing so. You thumped harder and moaned. He pulled your hair and smashed your ass harder onto his dick, ohh fuck yes keep going you dirty slut. You banged his dick inside your ass as fast as you could. He screamed as he came inside you ass. You came all over the desk. You pulled him out and fell beside him and layed your head on his shoulder.

I'll make mey-rin clean this I guess you no longer are my maid instead your my lover (y/n).