Hannah and the demon triplets One Shot

Hannah had always wondered went on inside those little rascals heads. They were very handsome and mysterious. And as a demon she knew how it felt to be longing and horny especially since demons don't get to have pleasure very often. Sebastian was a very damn lucky son of a bitch. The triplets actually were still virgins. I was in fact a virgin too. The triplets Canterbury, Timber, and Thompson hadn't ever really seemed to be horny our longing...until these last few days. Hannah couldn't help but see the hard bulge in their pants and they seemed more fidgety and whisper to each other a lot more. Hannah was also feeling the longing. Hannah was planting flowers when she her three pairs of footsteps behind her. She looked up and saw the triplets they all were smiling at her. She felt her heart flutter. She could tell they were up to something. Hello boys were you sent out here, Hannah asked. They looked at each other. That's when Canterbury pressed a cloth to her mouth and she fainted.

Hannah woke up with a start. She tried touching her head but her arms and legs were tied to the bed posts. She had a gag in her mouth. That's when she saw the triplets walk into the room and lock the door. Thompson came up to her and started untying her dress from the front revealing her breasts. She moaned through the gag as Thompson licked her nipple. We need pleasure Hannah, Timber said. And we know you want it, Canterbury said. So could we have fun with you, Thompson finished licking her cleavage. She nodded moaning. Canterbury came over and took out the gag from her mouth and pressed his lips into hers. She felt Thompson lick and suck her other nipple. Timber started tearing off her dress. Timber started nibbling her thigh. She pulled her head away from Canterbury and moaned. All three of them started undressing. She was surprised to see that they actually had small six packs that were forming. They also had pretty big cocks too. My this will be interesting. Canterbury grinded against her wet panties. She moaned trying to move. Thompson and Timber both took a nipple and started sucking. She moaned and Canterbury started to whimper his cock becoming harder. C-Canterbury please give m-me more. He smirked and pulled down her panties. Thompson stopped on her nipple and walked over to Canterbury whispering. They both nodded. Thompson licked her clit and she practically screamed of pleasure as Canterbury stuck his finger inside her pussy. Timber started untying her arms and legs. The triplets huddled in a circle and whispered to each other then nodded coming back.Canterbury laid on his back on the bed. Come here, Canterbury said. Hannah shakily pressed her knees on each side of his hips. He pulled her down making his dick go inside her wet pussy. She cried in pain but then started moaning in pleasure. She bounced on his dick and moaned louder. She yelped when she felt Thompson shove his cock in her ass. That's when she moaned feeling pure bliss then she hit her g-spot. She screamed, st-stay there ahh s-soo good. She bounced harder and right as she moaned Timber shoved his whole length into her mouth making her gag but then she deep throated him and sucked. The sound of their skin smacking turned her on more. Canterbury came inside of her pussy and timber and Thompson both came in unison. She swallowed all of Timber's cum. She fell on the bed panting. Timber and Thompson laid on each of her shoulders. Canterbury laid between her legs his head on her breast. I love you boys, hannah said.

I love you too, the triplets said in unison.