Dessert

DISCLAIMER - lasagna wasn't the only thing on the menu. smut.

Alex couldn't take her eyes off of Piper at dinner. She felt bad, but she found herself tuning out Piper's words even. For her too, prison had been very lonely without her wife. Nothing in the world could've made her wish Piper was back in there with her, but being alone had driven her crazy. She thought of Piper every second. Nights were lonely. She longed to be able to touch her. And now, sitting right in front of her was her gorgeous wife. She was all hers. She could touch her now.

Alex couldn't take another second of the sexual tension building up between the two of them. She stood up from her seat, and took a deep breath, before yanking the tablecloth, and everything on it, right off of the table. Thankfully the force was enough to blow out the candles that shed completely forgotten about. All of their food crashed onto the floor. The dinner she'd worked hard on was over. That was the last thing on her mind. Alex grabbed Piper's hand without a word and led her up onto the table. That was enough for the both of them to let loose. They were so turned on. With trembling hands, Alex ripped Piper's shirt off over her head and discarded it onto the floor beside them. Before she knew it, the black lace teddy she'd been wearing joined it there. Piper leaned in to kiss her, but they were practically tongue fucking each other. It was sloppy, rough, and breathy because neither of them could've handled waiting a second longer. Piper wrapped her legs around Alex's waist. Deciding to forgo being polite altogether, Alex pushed Piper's shoulders back, causing the blonde to lie flat on her back, and pulled her legs so she was right at the end of the table. "You're mine." she said coldly. Fuck. Piper thought. Aggressive Alex is hot.

Alex pushed Piper's hair to the side and started off kissing and sucking on her neck. She continued to move down, kissing a line from her collar bones to her navel, making her moan deeply in appreciation. Piper had been so ready for this, she knew she was ready to climax at any second from just her wife's touch. "Please," Piper whimpered, when Alex lifted her lips. "Al, I need you." That was enough for Alex. She slipped her fingers into the waistband of Piper's panties and slid them down past her knees, tossing them onto their now trashed kitchen floor. To Piper's surprise, Alex began to kiss back up her stomach, until their lips met. Piper was so wet now that she was afraid there was a puddle on the table. She was going to explode if her wife didn't take care of her right this second. "Aleeex." Piper made out, her voice shaking. Alex kissed her wife's lips as she slid her hand down in between her thighs. "Geez, Pipes. Am I hot or something?" she mumbled through the kiss, teasing around her clit. When she was sure Piper couldn't handle a second more of the torture, she made her way to the end of the table, and spread her wife's legs. Piper pushed her head down to her pussy, and Alex shot her a look. She was in charge. Instead of pleasing Piper the way she wanted to. Alex rubbed her clit in circles as she kissed the insides of her thighs. She never got tired of appreciating her gorgeous body. She could leave Piper right on the edge all day.

Too kind to do that though, Alex positioned her head between her wife's lovely thighs and pulled her forward. She traced her tongue through Piper's folds, before flicking her clit with her tongue. Alex knew just how to get her. Piper's body tensed up in pleasure, her hips bucking uncontrollably. The slightest touch from Alex was enough to make her orgasm. She hadn't experienced pleasure like this in four years. Piper arched her back and tossed her head back, letting out an entirely too loud moan. Alex could tell she was ready. She took two fingers and shoved them into her, hard, while sucking her wife's clit into her mouth. She kept it up so Piper could ride out her orgasm. This had been building for four years. Finally, Piper's body relaxed and she laid flat on the table, her body still jolting. Her breathing was fast and unsteady. Alex gave her a second to come down before joining her lips with her wife's. "I think you've got the lasagna beat." She smirked, chuckling through the kiss. "Still the boob touching kind?" Alex asked. Without hesitation, Piper flipped and pushed Alex down onto the table. Her turn.