Chapter 4

Hey!  Does anyone have the ability to help me get better pictures instead of just Google images? Thanks! I've been using Google Images to get my pictures, but it doesn't always work. :(

Once Jon had gotten over her initial shock at finding Andre, she got a bit suspicious. She started poking around in the bush. Andre stood next to her. "What excatly are you doing?" She turned, holding a branch in on hand. " I've explored every inch of this room, and never realised that there was two entrance. That means someone really didn't want it to be found." 

Andre sighed and started looking through the bush , muttering, "Or maybe you're even more paranoid than I thought." 

__________________________________________________

In the castle, Marigold and the triplets tried to gather up their sisters. They found Blue Belle reading to Orchid, Rose, and Poppy in the library. Lavender and Violet were in the ballroom, dancing. Azalea and Pointsettia were found in a study off of the library, looking at rocks.  Soon, 12 of them were searching the gardens, looking for their missing sister. 

__________________________________________________

Back in a bush, Jon had finally found what she was looking for. She pulled a branch, and a door appeared in the foliage. She and Andre walked through, and she inspected the short passage. "Old." she declared. "Nobody has used this in years." They emerged into sunlight, right next to a pot of orchids. Jon's eyes lit up, and she slowly walked around the vase. She pulled at the orchids, traced lines, spun the top, and finally gave up, and admitted defeat.  ahe kicked the pot, and it fell over. Andre and Jon watched in amazement as the ground fell not 6 inches from where they were standing. "Woah." breathed Jon. Andre just nodded

. They walked down the steps. They were brightly lit staircase. Andre stopped to examine the top of the stair case and the torches. "When the vase tipped, it activated a mechanisn which pulled back a plank of wood covering to entrance. The wood had a thin layer of dirt on it. The torches had Methane tellurol. This solid is pyrophoritic. That means it reacts violently with air, and has the ability to ignite spontaneously." 

Jon scowled. "I know what it means!" Just then, the wood plank slid back. The tunnel now looked a lot more gruesome without the light of day helping the torches. Andre slid over to the wall, and balancing on the banister, he began pushing on the roof. Jon walked over, but Andre jumped off. 

" Whenever someone walks by close, it closes. Rather ingenious." Andre smiled and muttered something about wonders and amazing. 

Jon sighed and walked ahead. No matter how ingenious it was, she didn't wan't to be stuck in this tunnel with a stuck up prince for company. She walked far ahead, until all that was left of Andre was a faint call in the distance. " Jon! Wait! Jon please!" 

________________________________________________

In the greenhouse, Head gardener Nicolas was just ushering out his guests when 12 girls burst in. They started to talk all at once, about Jon, and screaming, and Theo and Andre, and the garden. He held up his hand, and they fell silent. He pointed to the girls one at a time, and eventually got the full story out of them.

He sat down near the roses, and thought about it. They must be in a secret area. But there weretoo many questions. Together or apart? Aware of each other or not? And where exactly? He shuddered. When he found out about the- Never mind. He had done his best to hide it, but the prince was smart, and Jon headstrong and curious, to name a few of her better aspects. Together, they could of found them. He stopped to pull a pack out of a tree. He walked out the greenhouse and turned, into the growing darkness. 

________________________________________

Jon felt a hand grip her arm. She stifled a scream and as she was swung around, she saw Andre. He was breathing hard and looked quite mad. "What was that! You can't just leave me! You're as scared as I am so stop acting so conceited!" She gasped. He was so infuriating! 

"Me? Concieted?" She laughed a cold, hard laugh. It echoed creepily around the corridor. " I'm the concieted one now? Really? That is how you work isn't it, Andre." She spat the words out with fierce,  real hatred. Andre looked suprised and stepped back. He seemed confused about ther outburst. jon turned and layed her cheek on the wall. She could feel herself cooling down. She opened her eyes and turned to the prince.

" You're right, I'm sorry, I won't leave you again, forget my outburst." The perfectly sculpted apology sounded hollow to her ears, but obviously not to Andre. 

He stuck out his hand. Jon looked at it then sighed. She reached out and reluctantantly shook his hand. Like it or not, they were in this together. 

_________________________________________

Nicholas cursed for the millionth time that night.  He had checked all the secret areas, and couldn't find either of them. So they were in the most secret of them all. At least they were together. Being in that room alone, might of been fatal. It had been before. 

Ok. Not enough time today to write any more. Sorry!! Bye. LOVE YOU ALL!

MK