Chapter 1

A/N     Hey- My second story, so Fan, Vote, Comment, whatever. Thanks! 

Jonquil walked down the castle corridor, slowly cursing her little sisters. They had begged her for an hour in the garden before lessons. She had agreed, and was now regretting that desicion. They had disappeared. She had already searched the gardens, and was now trying to locate them in the vast halls and passages of the castle. She looked at the grandfather clock in the foyer. They were already half an hour late for geography. She sighed. Sometimes taking care of 12 little girls was tiring. Her father was no help. He was too busy in the kitchens. As the King's head baker, he was much to busy to bother with his 13 daughters. 

She sat down on the floor, and buryed her head in her hands. Soon though, it lifted. Was that giggling? Her heart soared as a  girl ran around the corner. "Pointsettia!" The younger girl was followed by 11 others, giggling,and surrounding a boy just a little older than her. She rose quickly, and curtsied. "Your Highness." Jonquil muttered.

"None of that, Jonquil!" he laughed goodnaturedly. "In the 16 years we've known each other, I have told you to call me Andre almost every day of it." 

"Andre, then. If you'll excuse us." She curtsied again and walked off, followed by the 12 girls that had been surrounding them. 

Chatter filled the air around Jonquil. The girls were all trying to tell Jonquil what had happened. "We were hiding behind a - " "But Andre found us - " " He took us to the throne room so we could - " " But then he said we - " " So we found you - " " And now we're here." Lily finished. 

Jonquil laughed. No matter how hard she tried, she never could stay mad at her sisters. " We've already missed lessons. Let's go find something fun to do." 

Marigold frowned. Always the sensible one, she saw fault at behaving this way. " The king was so nice to allow us lessons with the tutors. We really shouldn't waste these oppurtunities."

Jonquil said "Shouldn't, but do. Lighten up!" 

And the girls burst out into the sunlight of the castle gardens. 

First chapter done! Tell me if you like it! Vote and fan please! 

MK<3